+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Yes, but of all the waits this was my least worry period. I knew I didn’t want to travel and I knew it was on the way. :) best of luck to you on this journey. Keep hope alive!
i’m not travelling right now I’m saving all money Travel right now is a headache if you don’t have to stay otherwise you end up somewhere is gonna cost you a lot of money

Lila123

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
November 17, 2020- Application received
January 15, 2021- Biometrics request
January 21th, 2021- Biometrics completed
April 16 2021- In process
July 14, 2021- AIP
August 9th, 2021- Medical and all documents except police clearance submitted
September 1st 2021- Police clearance submitted
October 21, 2021- COPR
January 19, 2022- Received PR card in the mail

Can you share your timeline please

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
@Katayoon @Lila123 or @any experienced members - I got an email from IRCC saying -
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an
exemption for the purpose of processing the application has been approved. Here I am confused do they still send us letter via post for medical, pcc or the email is the only thing they notified us from? And also-
What is below sentences are saying? -

‘You must meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its
Regulations, Such as medical, security , passport and arrangements for your care and support. As your
application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements.’

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
@Katayoon @Lila123 or @any experienced members - I got an email from IRCC saying -
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an
exemption for the purpose of processing the application has been approved. Here I am confused do they still send us letter via post for medical, pcc or the email is the only thing they notified us from? And also-
What is below sentences are saying? -

‘You must meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its
Regulations, Such as medical, security , passport and arrangements for your care and support. As your
application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements.’
Did you just receive AIP?