+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Did you submit your passport when you applied for the application, if yes , May be they are using that instead. I’m not sure tho

Reactions: Samboxer

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi folks!!

wish the best year for all :)

I got my AIP in February 21 and today I got an email asking about my address… but only this…

no questions about pictures… no COPR

OMG!!

they want to know your address for landing so they know what Local Immigration Centre will be the one to confirm everything. Ones it confirms by LIC you will get COPR soon

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi folks!!

wish the best year for all :)

I got my AIP in February 21 and today I got an email asking about my address… but only this…

no questions about pictures… no COPR

OMG!!
Congratulations.
I received the 1st email to confirm that we are in Canada.
Another email followed the next day to provide address and upload passport in the PR portal with log in information provided.
Five days later, another email informing that eCOPR is available for Download in the PR portal.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys your insight will help a lot.

what if your extension was refused and you have pending H and C ? However you no longer have status as it already expired and the IRCC indicate to the refusal that you must leave Canada on the day they indicate.

what is the best thing to do guys ? Thanks

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Guys your insight will help a lot.

what if your extension was refused and you have pending H and C ? However you no longer have status as it already expired and the IRCC indicate to the refusal that you must leave Canada on the day they indicate.

what is the best thing to do guys ? Thanks
I thin if there is no more than 90 days I would ask restoration to get more time

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
I want to get this clarification rightly a representative filed your H and C but after AIP you were the one who sent mail to Niagara fall not your rep. I am asking this question cos I used a rep for my H and C and I am wondering if I can get an update about my application by sending an email my self. Since I have my AIP
This is not my first time when I sent an email directly to Niagara office. I have a representative but unfortenatly I can't trust her (I had a few issues with her - for example: she did't told me anything abouth e-cas, she missed a few emails from Niagara office regarding my case like medication), I'm the one who keeping tracking my case since then.

Reactions: Bikiy

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
This is not my first time when I sent an email directly to Niagara office. I have a representative but unfortenatly I can't trust her (I had a few issues with her - for example: she did't told me anything abouth e-cas, she missed a few emails from Niagara office regarding my case like medication), I'm the one who keeping tracking my case since then.
Did you receive the AIP directly from ircc or your lawyer

Reactions: Taweda

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I also have same issue with my representative. Thanks for this info