+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Can someone tell me what's the main reason of h&c rejections
Its basically inability to convince the officer that you are a person, who is need of humanitarian compassion , and that you are established in Canada to be able to take care of your basic needs, while you are allowed to remain in Canada, public policy is likely a guideline that enables the officer determine that.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Its basically inability to convince the officer that you are a person, who is need of humanitarian compassion , and that you are established in Canada to be able to take care of your basic needs, while you are allowed to remain in Canada, public policy is likely a guideline that enables the officer determine that.
Thank you so much . Can you please suggest me how much income required to convince officer we are well established in Canada.

Hi guys, I have couple of questions about ordering GCMS notes . . Need your help please.
- Does ordering GCM notes affect IRCC communication with my lawyer as a primary contact for my application ?
- Must be ordered on GCMSnotes.com?
- do you recommend ordering the basic or the full version?
The reason I want to order it is to get more details, as it always says In process checking eligibility and background, so at least I’ll know if eligibility passed or not yet.
Many thanks

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys, I have couple of questions about ordering GCMS notes . . Need your help please.
- Does ordering GCM notes affect IRCC communication with my lawyer as a primary contact for my application ?
- Must be ordered on GCMSnotes.com?
- do you recommend ordering the basic or the full version?
The reason I want to order it is to get more details, as it always says In process checking eligibility and background, so at least I’ll know if eligibility passed or not yet.
Many thanks
No it doesn’t

this is the link for
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
Make sure pay the $5 otherwise it will takes months tho

if you pass the eligibility it means AIP the first stage

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Thank you so much . Can you please suggest me how much income required to convince officer we are well established in Canada.
You don't basically need a specific amount, you just need to show that you are self sufficient, your payslip, savings or letter of employment will be enough to prove that. That will show that you are not receiving any form of assistance from the govt.