+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide to submit application in Mon Project

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
I need help,

My wife's birth records are not available, and I only have her "record not found certificate" from municipality.

Can I apply with her "record not found certificate".....

Also, she has her Date of Birth Mentioned in her 10th Certificate as well as at Passport too.

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
HI
I am ummea hope everything is fine here.....

i am also wishing to apply for the Mon project.....
I have filled the online form.My degree was at Bachelor of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering but i am doing my job in a manufacturing company as IT Network & Systems Engineer.....so i select my NOC 2171....... :( :( :( :(

I wonder it is right or wrong......because i did not go to any agency and completed it by myself......

Plz give me some advice .....

vivignesh

Aug 10, 2016
sidhusukhdev123 said:
hi friends..
my baby is 1 year old and she do not have passport now...i want to apply for 16th aug. intake..can i add her name on 17th or 18th aug (i.e. after submitting the application on 16th) or 1st i have to apply for her passport and add her name in the application?

can we modify the application after submitting on 16 th aug. intake?

regards
Passport is not mandatory for ur kid. Mndate option is not ther for kid

hardeepSingh

Dec 23, 2014
please help me on this
I already create the account and got activation, after activate the account what next i have to do is their any form which i have to fill or have to wait till 16 Aug. Please guide
Regards
Hardeep

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardeepSingh said:
please help me on this
I already create the account and got activation, after activate the account what next i have to do is their any form which i have to fill or have to wait till 16 Aug. Please guide
Regards
Hardeep
you need to fill any form such as degree ..work expericence..., on 16 Aug, you can submit it directly. or you may lose the chance if you spend too much time on filling the form.

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have a Ontario College Advance Diploma in Computer Systems Technology - Networking. On my transcripts it says Program Level: Post Secondary Advance Diploma Program, Program Length: 2 Years.
Kindly let me know what will be my AOT.

Besides, I have bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications (wes says the Canadian Equivalency is Bachelors 4 Year). So kindly, let me know the AOT of the Same.

Your answers might help international students in Canada with same scenario as mine.

Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
chandanpreet kaur said:
HELOO..MAY I GET YOUR CONTACT AS I HAVE TO ENQIRE ABOUT MON PROJECT QUEBEC AS I AM IMPRESSED BY YOUR POST..THNXX
Sure. Please call me at 999-999-9999. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Hi,

I am CEC and working in Ontario. I have got nomination interest from Ontario Province and submitted the application as well. Still i am waiting for AOR. Can any one please tell me whether will i get any issue for our OINP application if we submit the application for Quebec which is scheduled for Aug 16?

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Friends please tell me doctors can apply for this Qubec intake?

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.
I tried to Provide all information as per my knowledge.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
6.If you want to do payment by credit card keep this handy.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
5.Try the same process on second pc(In case you have one).
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

Note-The current date automatically appears in the field Date.

11.Click on to submit. A confirmation message will appear to inform you that
you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

NOTE: If your application contains errors, make the necessary corrections, then
submit it again.

7 Once you have successfully submitted your application, click on . The page
Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at
the top of the page, click on the word Messages.
The page Mes messages will open.

Paying your application fee
You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
the required fees. There are three possibilities. You can:
• pay online by credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Visa)
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
1 To make your online payment, click on . The message that appears
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à
acquitter”, and you can, if necessary, choose payment by mail.

2 Click on . The page P@iement en ligne will open. The full amount to be
paid will appear in Canadian dollars in the field Montant total.

Pay your fees online by filling your details.

Very Imp. don't loose hope till the end.

All the best
My son is 1 year 6 months, his passport is not yet issued. Now in dependent i can not add him in without passport number and validity dates. so what will happen next when i submit profile only with my and my wife's name. i have already applied for my sons passport so after 16th August (if i am successful in submiting my profile) what next? can i change / modify / add my son once i get his passport? what about fees? i will have to pay fees ? like system will ask only for me and my wife's fees intially? later when i add my son i will have to pay the fees for his part once agin? anyone has any such experience idea about this situation?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have

B.A(Hons.) Mathematics-- 3 year Bachelor's Degree
Master of Computer Applications- 3 year Master's degree
Do I qualify for 16 Points as per Category A of Areas of Training?

I see only below related to Computer, Not sure whether my Master's degree maps with any of below. WES has evaluated my masters as equivalent to Canadian masters and same for my bachelors as well but seems like Quebec doesn't have Master level programs in computer.

Computer Engineering (Bach.)
Computer Science (Bach.)

Kindly suggest, my wife also has Master of Computer Applications- 3 year Master's Degree evaluated by WES.

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Hello,

I filled all the necessary information, but when I click "Soumettre la demande", it shows me the page and it seems like I can apply already. I thought this page would be available only on the date 16th of August. Should I fill this section and click "Soumettre" or should I wait until the date 16th August?

Thanks.