Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raka1 said:
we dont no how to submit on 16th aug because today one day is left and people sitting in que is more then 16,000 and its taking more then hour just to get your que number to enter and update your application.
as per first guy instruction even if we start processing que at 8.30 then our number will come after more then hour.
it mean we should sit in que before 8.30
You can just wait until you will get chance to login. Also they announced, that from 3:30 PM today there will be maintenance on the system until tomorrow morning of the application time.

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Mon Project website is set under maintenance and will not be functional till 8:30 PM tomorrow. ???

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
vensak said:
1. for Quebec only working experience during last 5 years (for next intake something between august 2011 and now).
2. for Electronics and telecommunication would be for 6 points from AOT. Also you have experience under computer science itself your school is more general. So unless you are strongly confident to persuade about your studies to be Computer engineering or Computer science, better count with 6 points. Same goes for your wife if she has studied the same school. (so most likely 6 points as main applicant and 2 points as spouse points)
3. English will give you max 6 points, English of your spouse does not matter (no points for that).

So the approximate simmulation can be following:
Education 10 or 12 points (depending how they evaluate your diploma)
AOT rather 6 (those 16 will be hard to get with your education, but then again you can try to justify with the list of subjects during that education)
Age - most likely full 16 points unless you are older than 35 years
Experience up to 8 points depending how consistent was your work during last 5 years
French - 0 (you did not mention any French)
English - 4 or 6 points depending how your tests will look like

Your spouse - 3 or 4 for education (again depending on evaluation your studies), AOT - 2 points (4 points only if you manage to convince), Age - 3 points, French - 0

so that alone can in worse case give you 52 points and in best case 69.
First of all thanks for the reply...it was really important for me....@vensak

According to WES my degree equivalent to Bachelor's Degree from Canadian equivalency.....and the credential :Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

i am really confuse about my AOT because Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is not listed there directly ....
However,there is a degree in SECTION B that is Electrical,Electronics & Communication Engineering which is very similar to my degree.
All the subjects and contents are the same.Therefore i counted my degree from SECTION B that has a point 12 and for spouse 3 pointsMADE THE EVALUATION....

Additionally,I obtained this degree from a university not from a college level Technical Training or a Vocational Training. :( :( :( :( :( :(

If i did not get 12 points from AOT i would not be eligible in MON project for 16 August..which will take tomorrow.
Besides that i do not have enough time to sit for the IELTS xum. Though i was preparing for IELTS for last few months.

Now what should i do?Will i continue with the application or i drop it :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PLZ HELP ME

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
ummea4canada said:
First of all thanks for the reply...it was really important for me....@vensak

According to WES my degree equivalent to Bachelor's Degree from Canadian equivalency.....and the credential :Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

i am really confuse about my AOT because Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is not listed there directly ....
However,there is a degree in SECTION B that is Electrical,Electronics & Communication Engineering which very similar to my degree.All the subjects and contents are the same.therefore i counted my degree from SECTION B and and MADE THE EVALUATION....
If i did not get 12 points from AOT i would not be eligible in MON project for 16 August..which will take tomorrow.
Besides that i do not have enough time to sit for the IELTS xum. Though i was preparing for IELTS for last few months.

Now what should i do?Will i continue with the application or i drop it :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PLZ HELP ME

If you have a bachelor’s degree by accumulating certificates, indicate what, in your
opinion, corresponds to your main area of training. If you are unable to identify a
main area of training, please checkmark Mon domaine de formation ne figure pas
dans la liste, to indicate that your area of training does not appear on the listIf your area of training does not appear on the list, checkmark the box Mon
domaine de formation ne figure pas dans la liste.
AND
Type in your area of training in the field Inscrivez votre domaine de formation.

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
If you have a bachelor’s degree by accumulating certificates, indicate what, in your
opinion, corresponds to your main area of training. If you are unable to identify a
dans la liste, to indicate that your area of training does not appear on the listIf your area of training does not appear on the list, checkmark the box Mon domaine de formation ne figure pas dans la liste.
AND
Type in your area of training in the field Inscrivez votre domaine de formation.
I THINK THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM AND YOU WILL GET POINTS

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
noor11 said:
dans la liste, to indicate that your area of training does not appear on the listIf your area of training does not appear on the list, checkmark the box Mon domaine de formation ne figure pas dans la liste.
AND
I THINK THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM AND YOU WILL GET POINTS
Unfortunately,My degree is not listed in the AOT BUT in the application field where it shows the BACHELOR'S DEGREE and my university is also listed
surprisingly my subject is also visible there....what ever u replied to me i had done it firstly then i edited it today....I think i should get points from SECTION B....HOPE SO....(Trying to fill this form for 4 days and nights) This is a big hope for me because one of my close relative is residing there.Though i am not getting any points for them

Thanks for the response...@NOOR

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
AFTER 1.5 hours i got chance to enter.....VIRTUAL WAITING ROOM SHOWS 17563....IN WAITING..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ANY HOPE MAY BE NOT.....HOPELESS.....

PLZ PRAY FOR US.....

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is the start date of receipt of application on August 16th is 8:30 AM or 8:30 PM ???

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
bobby341 said:
is the start date of receipt of application on August 16th is 8:30 AM or 8:30 PM ???
Montreal Time 8.30 am....16 August....Now calculate this time according to your country....from where u will submit the application

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But Today Mon Project website shows the time as 8:30 PM. Even the information page of mon project says the same, 8:30 PM. Check the mon project information link as well. both says 8:30 PM , I am confused.

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But Today Mon Project website shows the time as 8:30 PM. Even the information page of mon project says the same, 8:30 PM. Check the mon project information link as well. both says 8:30 PM , I am confused.

ummea4canada said:
Montreal Time 8.30 am....16 August....Now calculate this time according to your country....from where u will submit the application

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
bobby341 said:
go to this link http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

it still shows that Montreal time 8.30 am

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
La prochaine période de réception des demandes se tiendra du 16 au 22 août 2016 à partir de 8 h 30 (heure de Montréal). Le Ministère recevra 5 000 demandes de certificat de sélection lors de celle-ci. Soyez prêt!

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
it will be 8;30 am,because they use 24 hr clock,if it would be 8;30 pm than clock will show 20:30 pm