Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.
I tried to Provide all information as per my knowledge.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
6.If you want to do payment by credit card keep this handy.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
5.Try the same process on second pc(In case you have one).
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

Note-The current date automatically appears in the field Date.

11.Click on to submit. A confirmation message will appear to inform you that
you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

NOTE: If your application contains errors, make the necessary corrections, then
submit it again.

7 Once you have successfully submitted your application, click on . The page
Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at
the top of the page, click on the word Messages.
The page Mes messages will open.

Paying your application fee
You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
the required fees. There are three possibilities. You can:
• pay online by credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Visa)
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
1 To make your online payment, click on . The message that appears
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à
acquitter”, and you can, if necessary, choose payment by mail.

2 Click on . The page P@iement en ligne will open. The full amount to be
paid will appear in Canadian dollars in the field Montant total.

Pay your fees online by filling your details.

Very Imp. don't loose hope till the end.

All the best

Crazy canada

Dec 4, 2015
Hi,

I am trying to create a Mon project account and not able to find guide which have english instructions...please send me the link.

Chitra

date=1469084859]
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.
I tried to Provide all information as per my knowledge.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
6.If you want to do payment by credit card keep this handy.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
5.Try the same process on second pc(In case you have one).
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

Note-The current date automatically appears in the field Date.

11.Click on to submit. A confirmation message will appear to inform you that
you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

NOTE: If your application contains errors, make the necessary corrections, then
submit it again.

7 Once you have successfully submitted your application, click on . The page
Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at
the top of the page, click on the word Messages.
The page Mes messages will open.

Paying your application fee
You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
the required fees. There are three possibilities. You can:
• pay online by credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Visa)
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
1 To make your online payment, click on . The message that appears
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à
acquitter”, and you can, if necessary, choose payment by mail.

2 Click on . The page P@iement en ligne will open. The full amount to be
paid will appear in Canadian dollars in the field Montant total.

Pay your fees online by filling your details.

Very Imp. don't loose hope till the end.

All the best
[/quote]

Reactions: Zigzag85

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear Parmod

Need your help!!

I want to register for MON project. In the application part, I am finding difficulty since the language used is French. Is there any way to translate the page into english language? My second question is: Do I also need to attach the scanned copies of the PDF while registering for MON Project?

Kindly help!!

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
aspiringme said:
Dear Parmod

Need your help!!

I want to register for MON project. In the application part, I am finding difficulty since the language used is French. Is there any way to translate the page into english language? My second question is: Do I also need to attach the scanned copies of the PDF while registering for MON Project?

Kindly help!!
1. You can not translate it to English.. You have to fill the n french only...use the guide follow the below link..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

Here is the list of filenames which exist in this zip file:

DC1.Declaration on the common values of Quebec society (A-0520-VF).pdf
DC2.Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CF).pdf
DC3.Statement by a licensed physician outside of Canada and the United States (A-0527-KF).pdf
DC4.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or trade regulated (A-0527-JF).pdf
DC5.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate practicing the teaching profession or a teacher at the preschool, elementary or secondary school (A-0527-IF)
DC6.Contract for financial independence (A-0522-OF).pdf

DL1.Documents to be submitted in support of an application for Quebec Selection Certificate Support memory - Skilled Workers (regular program) (A-1520-LF).pdf

G1.GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf
G2.A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN).pdf
G3.Accompanying guide for creating and managing an account (C-0551-EN).pdf
G4.A Guide to Creating and Managing Your Account (C-0551-AN).pdf

PA1.Proxy - representation Mandate (A-0525-AF).pdf
PA2.Authorization to disclose personal information (A-0527-DF).pdf
PA3.Certification of the Immigration Consultant (A-0525-BF).pdf
All stuf is available here...

2. You don't need to upload any pdf..as you are submitting an EOI ...if you submit successfully... They will send you a personalised check list...
Regards,
Parmod

aliabbas90

Jul 15, 2016
Very helpful Parmodchoudhari. Thanks a lot !

I have following queries and I hope you can clarify me:

-my IELTS result is on 17th of Aug. Can I change my IELTS band after submission of application.

-are there any documents that need to be sent to Quebec immigration office ? Or they'll ask for what they need.

-My education credentials are assessed by WES but not from Quebec. What should I do as the options only list Quebec authorities.

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
Hi,

I am confused in lot of things in Mon Project below are the details .....
I have made an account for the entry for Aug 2016 .
I have 7.5 in IELTS and I would be apply for Software Engineer role .

My questions are as follows :-

1. On 16th August while submitting my profile, on same day would i be paying my fees of $773 ?

2. What all documents to be submitted & when ?

3. Should I start collecting some essential documents & what are they ?

4. Is knowing french essential for Mon Project ?

5. As these things work on first come first serve basis so what all things should be kept in mind ?

6. Also in Quebec which territory is suitable as per my profile of software Engineer of around 7 years of experience ?

Thanks in advance ...
waiting for your valuable feedback

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
aliabbas90 said:
Very helpful Parmodchoudhari. Thanks a lot !

I have following queries and I hope you can clarify me:

-my IELTS result is on 17th of Aug. Can I change my IELTS band after submission of application.

-are there any documents that need to be sent to Quebec immigration office ? Or they'll ask for what they need.

-My education credentials are assessed by WES but not from Quebec. What should I do as the options only list Quebec authorities.
1. Upto now there is no edit option in the mon projet even for people submitted in last intake...but MIDI said they will soon activate the edit option where we can change our language test results, marital status etc. But while creating your profile you have to provide your result with individual no. Mentioned on your result report...so better if you have any old result you can use it and can update midi on a later date.
2.no need to send any document untill they ask you to do so.
3.Quebec don't need education evaluation for this CSQ process.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
karansingh14 said:
Hi,

I am confused in lot of things in Mon Project below are the details .....
I have made an account for the entry for Aug 2016 .
I have 7.5 in IELTS and I would be apply for Software Engineer role .

My questions are as follows :-

1. On 16th August while submitting my profile, on same day would i be paying my fees of $773 ?

2. What all documents to be submitted & when ?

3. Should I start collecting some essential documents & what are they ?

4. Is knowing french essential for Mon Project ?

5. As these things work on first come first serve basis so what all things should be kept in mind ?

6. Also in Quebec which territory is suitable as per my profile of software Engineer of around 7 years of experience ?

Thanks in advance ...
waiting for your valuable feedback
1.you will have 30 days to pay your fees either online by credit catd or by post.
2.after submission Midi will send you a document list to submit... Nobody knows when...only they know...till then no need to send any document.
3.yes you should start collecting your documents for check list and guide follow the link provided in my previous reply.
4.NO
5.NOT CLEAR Sorry
6.you can Google for this just search job opportunities for software engineer in Quebec.. You will get your answer..

Thanks.

aliabbas90

Jul 15, 2016
Thanks Parmodchoudhari, ;D ;D ;D

Another question is that I've Bachelors in applied accounting. But in the length of the degree it automatically mentions "Variable". Why is it so ? Should I change it to 4 years as my transcript states 2009 to 2012.

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
1.you will have 30 days to pay your fees either online by credit catd or by post.
Thanks.
But since the quota is filled on first come first serve basis should i pay instantly or should i pay later when i send the documents ?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
aliabbas90 said:
Thanks Parmodchoudhari, ;D ;D ;D

Another question is that I've Bachelors in applied accounting. But in the length of the degree it automatically mentions "Variable". Why is it so ? Should I change it to 4 years as my transcript states 2009 to 2012.
Yes you can...only you have to provide all transcripts as a proof for your four year study...

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
karansingh14 said:
But since the quota is filled on first come first serve basis should i pay instantly or should i pay later when i send the documents ?
Firstly you should make a clear note
SENDING DOCUMENTS AND PAYING FEES ARE TWO DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES

Through Mon Project you are submitting only a vertual application WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTS .
Then you have to pay fees in 30 days.
After that they will start processing your application and ask you for documents related to your application.

If you failed to pay fees they will reject your application and will not ask for any documents..

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
Firstly you should make a clear note
SENDING DOCUMENTS AND PAYING FEES ARE TWO DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES

Through Mon Project you are submitting only a vertual application WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTS .
Then you have to pay fees in 30 days.
After that they will start processing your application and ask you for documents related to your application.

If you failed to pay fees they will reject your application and will not ask for any documents..
Ok thanks mate .... another thing i am confused is in ....is 2173 regulated or non regulated profession ?
do software engineer needs any license ?

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
Hey

can any one please let me know if I Need to show bank balance in MON projet.. if yes give me some detail

Urgent please