+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gss with LMIA approved. Biometrics done on 17th. Timeline?

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
i see, they didn't ask during the application right? Maybe i got it wrong, i didn't submit it with the application, even though i got all the police records.

May 21, 2022
Yes, we did provide Police verification certificate.
so in the timeline that you mentioned
Location - Bangalore, India
GTS LMIA Approved - Dec, 2021
Medical - Upfront medical was done
Visa Applied - 12th March, 2022
Biometrics Done - 17th March, 2022
PPR - not received yet
Passport picked up on - waiting
Received Passport - waiting
where exactly did the request for PCC happen and when did you get the PCC and submit it?

May 21, 2022
We did PCC before submitting the application. It took around 1 week to get clearance for PCC.
I see, how do you apply for PCC without getting a request from IRCC? Don't we have to show the application number or something for PCC so that we can tell that XYZ country is asking for it so that we can get a PCC for that XYZ country. Without any such request itself we can apply for PCC?

Also , I am guessing since you applied for PCC before submitting the application, you just uploaded them as separate documents in your IRCC portal without being requested for?

Kathy081021

May 28, 2022
We have completed biometrics on 17th March for Gss application from India. LMIA APPROVED.
What is current timeline to get PPR?
Hi
How to find out whether my application is under GTS? My employer applied for my work permit so I am not sure whether mine is GTS or not.

May 21, 2022
Hi
How to find out whether my application is under GTS? My employer applied for my work permit so I am not sure whether mine is GTS or not.
In your LMIA it will be mentioned what the LMIA is for and that it meets the requirements etc something like this
Global Talent Stream for the Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program and has received a positive assessment.

Reactions: Kathy081021