+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gss with LMIA approved. Biometrics done on 17th. Timeline?

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
this is crazy to get police clearance for countries yo have lived, and get it in 30 day. I feel this is just a waist of time with Canada work permits, it was supposed to be 2 weeks and already running 7 months, i will wait one more month and then withdraw the application. I don't want to waist more time. I am sure other better options available then waiting.

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
no timeline mentioned. They just asked for the countries that i stayed for more than 6 months(these were mentioned in the form that i submitted.
You will also need PCC from your home country.
If the country you are staying in right now is not your home country, then you will need a PCC for that country too.

Example,
I stayed in country A for more than 6 months
I am from country B
I am currently staying in country C for more than 6 months right now,

The PCC request will look like this
which center you apply from?

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
no timeline mentioned. They just asked for the countries that i stayed for more than 6 months(these were mentioned in the form that i submitted.
You will also need PCC from your home country.
If the country you are staying in right now is not your home country, then you will need a PCC for that country too.

Example,
I stayed in country A for more than 6 months
I am from country B
I am currently staying in country C for more than 6 months right now,

The PCC request will look like this
where do we put in the application for the countries, was it in this application imm5257b? can you please advise, where you put the list of countries you have stayed? just want to compare with my application, please let mw know.

May 21, 2022
where do we put in the application for the countries, was it in this application imm5257b? can you please advise, where you put the list of countries you have stayed? just want to compare with my application, please let mw know.
Hmm, I don't remember where exactly but in one of the forms I had to mention all the places I visited(it was a table) so I added all the places along with entry and exit dates, I guess they ask based on that. That is the only section from what I remember did I put in all those info

May 21, 2022
I just checked, it is the form imm1295e section 8.

did you get any updates?