+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gss with LMIA approved. Biometrics done on 17th. Timeline?

itsprajkta

Apr 10, 2022
We have completed biometrics on 17th March for Gss application from India. LMIA APPROVED.
What is current timeline to get PPR?

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
i submitted my application on 25/02/2022 with LMIA under GSS, and did biometric on 7th March, only thing is cleared is the medical. res all pending, it was mentioned to be 2 weeks process under GSS, but its taking more than 2 months already, and i have contacted the immigration processing centers, no response from them. Do you have any update on your end?

itsprajkta

Apr 10, 2022
i submitted my application on 25/02/2022 with LMIA under GSS, and did biometric on 7th March, only thing is cleared is the medical. res all pending, it was mentioned to be 2 weeks process under GSS, but its taking more than 2 months already, and i have contacted the immigration processing centers, no response from them. Do you have any update on your end?
No update yet. It's gss application and We have given biometrics on 17th March. Upfront Medical was done. Waiting for PPR.
Any idea how long it will take to get the PPR?

random1235

Apr 26, 2022
I am in the exact same boat.

@farooq0520 and @itsprajkta
Please keep us posted in case you guys get any updates.

In fact, if anyone hear something from others about the timelines for LMIA-based work permit in the GSS category, it would be great if they could update here as well.

Reactions: itsprajkta

itsprajkta

Apr 10, 2022
Our employer has applied our work permit through a law firm. I will let you know the update if i get any. Thank you.

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
i applied myself through online in Malaysia, but the application was sent o Singapore and then i heard from Singapore embassy, it was sent to Edmonton, Canada.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hi everyone,

My profile status is, We are reviewing Whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Anyone can tell please when I can expect the decision?Thanks

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
Hi, I am on an open work permit. I currently live in Canada and I have applied for my PR. Do I still have to do medicals to extend my work permit. I have very confused. Maybe I’m filling the wrong form. Please I need a response because I booked for medicals for tomorrow and I want to know if I should cancel it