+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GRANT- PR status

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guys,I was wondering if Grant PR status could mean "Personal Relationship status". I just want to ask if you don't mind sharing whether you maritial status got changed/updated since you applied for Permanent residency and until you applied for citizenship. Mine did change during PR processing and I updated them during that time ?

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Hi Guys,I was wondering if Grant PR status could mean "Personal Relationship status". I just want to ask if you don't mind sharing whether you maritial status got changed/updated since you applied for Permanent residency and until you applied for citizenship. Mine did change during PR processing and I updated them during that time ?
Not in my case. My marital status has been the same for a while.

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
For sure nothing to do with relationship.
My notes use to have Grant PR status. It stayed in that status/location for like 6 months.

I saw officer note saying all requirements of PR is met. So for sure it is Permanent Resident status.

Current my location is Grant DF. Looks like a second black hole.

nickmaster

Aug 27, 2023
Even my ATIP notes say location as e-grant PR status and also PR card renewal is in process for almost 4 months now. Not sure why neither of the two are moving? Anyone has had a similar case?

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Even my ATIP notes say location as e-grant PR status and also PR card renewal is in process for almost 4 months now. Not sure why neither of the two are moving? Anyone has had a similar case?
in my case it is only the citizenship application that got stuck on e-grant pr status. I didn't apply for PR card renewal. Did you get your PR as a protected person or did you file for urgent processing ?

nickmaster

Aug 27, 2023
in my case it is only the citizenship application that got stuck on e-grant pr status. I didn't apply for PR card renewal. Did you get your PR as a protected person or did you file for urgent processing ?
Neither of those? Just not sure what is this PR status and if it has got to do anything with my PR card renewal application delay.

• Sad
Reactions: unsure dream

blessedsoul2023

Sep 6, 2023
I am quite certain it is e-grant DF meaning derogatory flag and not decision finalized otherwise it would have not been removed in ATIP redactions

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Asked the MP office to inquire about my application and they got me the same answer, my application is undergoing further verificaction. the details of the "further verification" is not shared by the IRCC with the MP office. I am not sure what is the average wait time on grant PR status. I have been there since mid sepetember

Reactions: hemeda2

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I recently received a new gcms notes, my location still showing e grant pr status. By your experience, how long does the e grant pr status last ?

unsure dream

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello everybody, does anyone who is in e-grant pr status got their PR via Family class spousal sponsorship ? thanks

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everybody, does anyone who is in e-grant pr status got their PR via Family class spousal sponsorship ? thanks
If I am not mistaken there was one of the members here who had theor PR through spousal sponsorship and ended up in e-grant pr status then the application moved to grant DF

unsure dream

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello,

I received my GCMS notes and it showing status of "GRANT PR status"

Does any one know what does that mean?

I am March 2023 applicant with Scarborough office as main office. Test and Background done in May. LPP pending
Hello Everyone those who stuck on "GRANT PR status" did you had any condition imposed when you received your PR? Thanks