+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GRANT- PR status

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello,

I received my GCMS notes and it showing status of "GRANT PR status"

Does any one know what does that mean?

I am March 2023 applicant with Scarborough office as main office. Test and Background done in May. LPP pending

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Hello,

I received my GCMS notes and it showing status of "GRANT PR status"

Does any one know what does that mean?

I am March 2023 applicant with Scarborough office as main office. Test and Background done in May. LPP pending

I have same status. Looks like this status shows if we have any pr status issues. Done my LPP June 27 2023 but still waiting for my oath.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I have same status. Looks like this status shows if we have any pr status issues. Done my LPP June 27 2023 but still waiting for my oath.
Do you think any request could have triggered them to check the PR status. If you don’t mind me asking. Did you submit any request during the processing of your application? Did get your PR through protected person status?
I did request urgent processing, and I get my pr as protected person

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Guys, I will highly appreciated if someone can share their knowledge about the meaning of "Grant PR status"

Wangab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
E-grant PR status means that they are waiting for cbsa to provide them with your physical presence to make sure you meet the eligibility. Also if you check the application status you will see it’s on hold. I’m in the same situation

Reactions: CanMon

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Interesting!! Only thing is my file is in the same E-Grant PR Status but LPP completed. Not on hold and in process.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
E-grant PR status means that they are waiting for cbsa to provide them with your physical presence to make sure you meet the eligibility. Also if you check the application status you will see it’s on hold. I’m in the same situation
Thank you so much for sharing the information. in my last notes that I received from CBSA, I noticed that the officer did a serach but not not what they are looking for as the data were redacted. also according to the last notes that I received, my application is still in process. I should be receiving notes end of next week from IRCC and begining next week from CBSA. I will let you know if I see any changes in my status

Last edited:

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
no update, all my notes are delayed because I put extra scope in the request, I am waiting on them to deliver.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Hello, got my notes today (even though they were generated on the 3rd of November) and I have the same status. LPP in progress. I will wait for the next notes (potentially end of next month) and see if all is well. LPP statused at not started and application in progress, not on hold or anything.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello, got my notes today (even though they were generated on the 3rd of November) and I have the same status. LPP in progress. I will wait for the next notes (potentially end of next month) and see if all is well. LPP statused at not started and application in progress, not on hold or anything.
I keep asking them for my notes and they keep teething me it will take time because the scope of my request.

do you mind to share if you got your PR as a protected person?

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
I keep asking them for my notes and they keep teething me it will take time because the scope of my request.

do you mind to share if you got your PR as a protected person?
hey, yes I was a protected person when I got my PR. My PR processing was very smooth tho. Did take a while of course.

in average for ATIP notes I do have to wait at least 30 days before I receive them. Is that the case with you as well?