+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA today, score 545. Draw 42.

Jd2004

Aug 7, 2017
I see. So better to get an Express Entry profile. I initially send my profile last March. I am not familiar with Express Entry. What comes up to my mind whenever I am thinking Express Entry is "it will cost a lot of money" is that true? And what is the timeframe for Express Entry once you have the LAA?

Thank you so much for your help ma'am/sir. You really helped and motivated me a lot.
Based on my sister’s application, she received LAA on 1st February, submitted application on 20th the same month, and less than 2 months she got her provincial nomination. After the nomination, she was selected on EE draw few days after. She then requested for police clearances on countries she lived in and had medical exam. Now her pr application (CIC stage) is in process. I forgot the exact amount she paid for the PR app, I think you can check it on canada.ca.

Good luck on your application.

Jshon

Jun 29, 2018
Hello everyone, i have crs of 396 and mpnp score is 545 i have submitted application on 19/05/2018.
Can anyone guide me that what could be the possible investment that i wll have to look forward to? And yes what is the possible time span of getting i

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi.. My score is 575 and my occupation is on the demand list. The IELTS score is 7.5 and also got my education assessed by WEA.
Hoping to get LAA.

I am a network engineer. Can some tell what should be my answer for

"If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed? " in EOI.

Also, As I submitted EOI, should I also need to submit my profile in Express Entry?

I have a close relative & friend. so what should be my answer for

"A friend in Manitoba who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established resident of Manitoba, has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year and is not currently supporting the settlement of another individual through the MPNP nor any other immigration program." ??

Please suggest.

Last edited:

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Based on my sister’s application, she received LAA on 1st February, submitted application on 20th the same month, and less than 2 months she got her provincial nomination. After the nomination, she was selected on EE draw few days after. She then requested for police clearances on countries she lived in and had medical exam. Now her pr application (CIC stage) is in process. I forgot the exact amount she paid for the PR app, I think you can check it on canada.ca.

Good luck on your application.
I see. But can I create an Express Entry profile if I have sent a profile for the Skilled Worker Overseas?
And do we really need to provide CAD$19,000 (we're 3)?

Thank you so much for inspiring me.

Last edited:

Jd2004

Aug 7, 2017
I see. But can I create an Express Entry profile if I have sent a profile for the Skilled Worker Overseas?
And do we really need to provide CAD$19,000 (we're 3)?

Thank you so much for inspiring me.
Yes, you can create an ee profile. It’s fine even if your CRS is low. In your MPNP EOI, there is a question about EE. If you answer, yes, you will be asked for the ee number (i forgot the exact term). You need to have proof of funds based on the number of family members.

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Anyone from draw 42 that changed their status to in progress? Mine is still received. I submitted my application 3 months ago.

Reactions: Draw42

angelique26

Dec 16, 2017
La Habana
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
IELTS Request
20-06-2016
Anyone from draw 42 that changed their status to in progress? Mine is still received. I submitted my application 3 months ago.
I'm also from 42 and still on received status, I sent my application 2 months ago. Still waiting. Please let me know if your status changes...thanks.

Reactions: Draw42 and PPSB15

aolan

Jul 5, 2018
Hi! I just created my MPNP profile, but I haven't submitted it yet. In my EE profile I have CRS 334 only, so PNPs are my only hope. I found out about MPNP and good thing because I have distant relatives and my husband also has a friend there. My past and present occupations are also in their demand list (NOC 1251 and 1122). But with all these, my ranking points is just at 410. I'm wondering how come you have high points.

Am I correct that you see the ranking points at the Preview EOI-SW section before you submit your EOI? Or will there be a separate points to be generated? Thank you so much for the help.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone, i have crs of 396 and mpnp score is 545 i have submitted application on 19/05/2018.
Can anyone guide me that what could be the possible investment that i wll have to look forward to? And yes what is the possible time span of getting i
Hey Jshon,
I have submitted in the month of November-2017. Still waiting.
Can you let me know what was your answer for "If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed? " while filling your MPNP details?

Jshon

Jun 29, 2018
hi there, can u specify which category are you applying for??? and what are your scores??i mean the points for mpnp ? and if you dont mind kindly share your occupation detail mine is 2131-civil engineer..

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
hi there, can u specify which category are you applying for??? and what are your scores??i mean the points for mpnp ? and if you dont mind kindly share your occupation detail mine is 2131-civil engineer..
Mine is 2174 and the category is Skilled worker overseas.

Jshon

Jun 29, 2018
Mine is 2174 and the category is Skilled worker overseas.
the selection will be 'NO'. ( assuming that u havent been to canada before and u haven't obtained any license from canadian province for your trade )
hope this will be useful. All the best :)