+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA today, score 545. Draw 42.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
the selection will be 'NO'. ( assuming that u havent been to canada before and u haven't obtained any license from canadian province for your trade )
hope this will be useful. All the best :)
Any idea when the next draw would be???

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
My score is 575 withbnoc 2174 and submitted in november-2017. but did not get LAA yet. I am really wondering. Can anybody tell what could be the reason?? I provided all my details and the Documents section is showing 'no documents required at this time's.
Is there any way to track what's going on??
Please suggest.

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone.

I just received my LAA today. I was just wondering, since all of us is required to have a WES accreditation, is it correct to declare the WES equivalent of your education in your EOI? I'm a 4 year course graduate but my WES equivalent is 2 year course.

Thanks for your help.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks JShon !!
the selection will be 'NO'. ( assuming that u havent been to canada before and u haven't obtained any license from canadian province for your trade )
Hi Jshon,

For MPNP, should the settlement funds be in cash only??? or can we show other investments too??
please let me know.

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
My score is 575 withbnoc 2174 and submitted in november-2017. but did not get LAA yet. I am really wondering. Can anybody tell what could be the reason?? I provided all my details and the Documents section is showing 'no documents required at this time's.
Is there any way to track what's going on??
Please suggest.
Do you have an express entry profile? If not, then you might not be under MPNP- Express entry substream. That might be the reason you haven't received LAA. This is because the cut off score for skilled worker oversees(which you applied/qualified for) is usually higher than skilled worker- express entry substream

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Everyone who has not received LAA and is under NOC B occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list, the answer is here. They had another draw:

Draw #48 – July 9, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 132 who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in a NOC B occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 519
Source: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2018/07/09/eoi-draw-48/

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Do you have an express entry profile? If not, then you might not be under MPNP- Express entry substream. That might be the reason you haven't received LAA. This is because the cut off score for skilled worker oversees(which you applied/qualified for) is usually higher than skilled worker- express entry substream
I don't have EE profile.. Mine is MPNP - SWO and I got LAA on Jul 7th.
Thanks for your response.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I have applied for Quebec - SWO in 2013 and got file number. But later I lost tracking it and don't know anything about it.
Now I applied for MPNP-SWO where my spouse is the primary applicant.

My question is while filling the 'Application History - Canadian Immigration application history' of mine, If I mentioned that I applied for Quebec in 2013, will it show any negative impact even though I am not a primary applicant???

Jul 11, 2018
Hi please i need guidiance submitted eoi and got 460 had 8.0 band score in ielts L8.5R8.5S7.5W6.5currently working on my WES so dnt av an active EE profile. my occupation is in demand and have 5 yrs wrk experience picked a friend as support. what could be the reason for my low score

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
My cousin (spouse's Sister) lived continuously in Manitoba for 5 yrs, later she moved to Ontario.
Now they are living in Manitoba from November-2017.

Since they already lived over there for 5 yrs and started living again from last 8 months, will it create any negative impact If I go for MPNP??
They are ready to provide Social Insurance Number, PR card etc. What kind of documentation they may need to provide while SP2??

But the condition for MPNP is the relative who is going to support 'must have been living in Manitoba continuously at least for 1 year'.