GIC related Help!

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Fingers crossed..! I think I should wait till Monday and then I’ll contact scotia bank..!
Hey..!! and what of they don’t send me the certificate..!! In how many days i can get my money back..?
You'll get the money back after they reject ur funds in 15-20 days. They say you'll get the money back in 8-10 days but it is not true in practical terms ,
Incase ur funds get rejected , request your bank to fix the error that caused the problem and revert the payment again , it will save u time and money. All the best!

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
You'll get the money back after they reject ur funds in 15-20 days. They say you'll get the money back in 8-10 days but it is not true in practical terms ,
Incase ur funds get rejected , request your bank to fix the error that caused the problem and revert the payment again , it will save u time and money. All the best!
Thnx for the assistance mate...

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
Don't worry exceptions are always there , you will get the certificate really soon.
Hey..!! One more thing..!!
If I’ve to call Scotia back customer service what kind of details they will ask...! Please guid so i can keep it on hands when i call Scotia bank

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey..!! One more thing..!!
If I’ve to call Scotia back customer service what kind of details they will ask...! Please guid so i can keep it on hands when i call Scotia bank
They'll ask your passport no. Your full name , you registered email , the institution that you'll be studying at and ur DOB.

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
Hey @Priyavart Rajain..

I got a mail from scotia bank they rejected my payment..

- Reject reason:- Ordering customer name does not match our record...

Now what does that mean..!

What should i do next..!?

Please help..!

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey @Priyavart Rajain..

I got a mail from scotia bank they rejected my payment..

- Reject reason:- Ordering customer name does not match our record...

Now what does that mean..!

What should i do next..!?

Please help..!
First of all calm down , it is very common.
I suggest you to:
1. Check if the address with which you hold your account in ICICI has the same address as in your passport.
2. Check if you filled your passport address in Benificiary address.
3. Check if the address which you gave in scotiabank account has same address as in your passport.
I am not sure but it seems like that you had to fill Scotiabank's MISSISSAUGA address in Benificiary Bank Address .

What you should do now :
Call scotiabank and ask what caused the trouble , they'll tell you exactly what went wrong.
Second, Once you know which field was wrong , ask your bank to fix it , and revert your wire payment , don't wait for the refund, it will cost you a lot due to conversion rates and will also take a lot of time.
Just revert this payment, you will be charged $50 and your gic certificate will be there in 6-7 days.
Take a chill pill . Shit happens , you gotta deal with It. Let me know if u have any other doubt. All the best :)

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
First of all calm down , it is very common.
I suggest you to:
1. Check if the address with which you hold your account in ICICI has the same address as in your passport.
2. Check if you filled your passport address in Benificiary address.
3. Check if the address which you gave in scotiabank account has same address as in your passport.
I am not sure but it seems like that you had to fill Scotiabank's MISSISSAUGA address in Benificiary Bank Address .

What you should do now :
Call scotiabank and ask what caused the trouble , they'll tell you exactly what went wrong.
Second, Once you know which field was wrong , ask your bank to fix it , and revert your wire payment , don't wait for the refund, it will cost you a lot due to conversion rates and will also take a lot of time.
Just revert this payment, you will be charged $50 and your gic certificate will be there in 6-7 days.
Take a chill pill . Shit happens , you gotta deal with It. Let me know if u have any other doubt. All the best :)
Ohk I’ll do that :) thnx mate

srinitya5

Aug 11, 2018
My Problem also same i got investment directions but i couldn't get GIC Confirmation can i apply study permitt with investment directions?

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
Hey @Priyavart Rajain,
I talked to my agent at the time of GIC Application she put my first name and Last name but in my passport and Icici Account its First Name Middle Name And Last Name..

Now I’ve to change my name in Scotia Account
So now I’ve to mail them ..?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey @Priyavart Rajain,
I talked to my agent at the time of GIC Application she put my first name and Last name but in my passport and Icici Account its First Name Middle Name And Last Name..

Now I’ve to change my name in Scotia Account
So now I’ve to mail them ..?
Yeah get it fixed in scotiabank and once it's done , revert the payment.