+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC related Help!

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
I have received my acknowledgement email today with application and UCI number but still I couldn't link my paper application online. Can anybody help me with this please?
it is for your information that they have received your application. it is also helpful for linking your application with cic for tracking.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
it is for your information that they have received your application. it is also helpful for linking your application with cic for tracking.
But error is coming while i trying to link it through GC KEY. " Based on the information you entered ,We found no application."

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
But error is coming while i trying to link it through GC KEY. " Based on the information you entered ,We found no application."
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
If I'll not enter start and end date of the academic program then CIC portal showing error and not searching the database.

For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
Hey..!
I’ve sent 10300$ from my icici bank to Scotia bank for GIC on 6th August and the amount deducted from my account on same day it’s been 5 days I haven’t received any confirmation mail from Scotia yet that they received fund..!!

I’ve a one more doubt the icici bank representative who filled my form I think that she put the wrong beneficiary address

Instead of sending to this

Beneficiary Bank Information (Field 57)
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATTCOL

She sent on this

Send Instruction to:
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
44 King Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT

What’s should i do..?
Please guide..!

These is driving nuts now

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey..!
I’ve sent 10300$ from my icici bank to Scotia bank for GIC on 6th August and the amount deducted from my account on same day it’s been 5 days I haven’t received any confirmation mail from Scotia yet that they received fund..!!

I’ve a one more doubt the icici bank representative who filled my form I think that she put the wrong beneficiary address

Instead of sending to this

Beneficiary Bank Information (Field 57)
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATTCOL

She sent on this

Send Instruction to:
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
44 King Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT

What’s should i do..?
Please guide..!

These is driving nuts now
Its normal for scotiabank to take 7-8 send u the GIC certificate , remember that they won't send u a mail regarding whether they received the funds or not. They straightaway give the certificate.
U will get the certificate within a few days. Don't worry.
Regarding your doubt about benificiary address , it won't cause any problem most probably .

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
Its normal for scotiabank to take 7-8 send u the GIC certificate , remember that they won't send u a mail regarding whether they received the funds or not. They straightaway give the certificate.
U will get the certificate within a few days. Don't worry.
Regarding your doubt about benificiary address , it won't cause any problem most probably .
Thnx..! so you’re saying that there won’t be any problem bcz of this beneficiary address it is normal as far as other information like Account number and name is correct ? And I shouldn’t have to call Scotia bank to get the confirmation.!!
Bcz I’m really worried

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Thnx..! so you’re saying that there won’t be any problem bcz of this beneficiary address it is normal as far as other information like Account number and name is correct ? And I shouldn’t have to call Scotia bank to get the confirmation.!!
Bcz I’m really worried
It should not be a problem and u don't need to call them because it takes atleast 5-6 days for money to reach them and then 1-2 days to process ur money and give the certificate. But if ur really anxious , you can call them on their toll free no.
Does the address in your bank account and passport match?
Also , keep in mind that in Benificiary address you need to fill your current address( your address on passport) and in Benificiary Bank Address , you need to fill the address of Scotia Bank as I mentioned above , either of them should be fine.
I hope you haven't filled Scotiabank's address under Benificiary address.

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
It should not be a problem and u don't need to call them because it takes atleast 5-6 days for money to reach them and then 1-2 days to process ur money and give the certificate. But if ur really anxious , you can call them on their toll free no.
Does the address in your bank account and passport match?
Also , keep in mind that in Benificiary address you need to fill your current address( your address on passport) and in Benificiary Bank Address , you need to fill the address of Scotia Bank as I mentioned above , either of them should be fine.
I hope you haven't filled Scotiabank's address under Benificiary address.
No No..!! I’ve checked everything electric is perfect my address on Passport and bank is same not a thing different..!! But I’m just worried about this beneficiary address...!! As others students who paid through icici received within 3 days that’s why..!

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
No No..!! I’ve checked everything electric is perfect my address on Passport and bank is same not a thing different..!! But I’m just worried about this beneficiary address...!! As others students who paid through icici received within 3 days that’s why..!
Don't worry exceptions are always there , you will get the certificate really soon.

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
Don't worry exceptions are always there , you will get the certificate really soon.
Fingers crossed..! I think I should wait till Monday and then I’ll contact scotia bank..!
Hey..!! and what of they don’t send me the certificate..!! In how many days i can get my money back..?