GIC related Help!

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I sent wire payment to scotiabank on 25th June and i talked to them today , they have received the funds .
My question is
In how much time now will i get my gic certificate?
Cuz i am getting late for my visa application.

Ramanja

Feb 26, 2018
I sent wire payment to scotiabank on 25th June and i talked to them today , they have received the funds .
My question is
same for me. They have recieved funds.MAy be by friday

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
My question is

bro, if they said that they have received your fund them you must have got mail for the same with guide book and gic certificate in your secure mail.
please check and if not got then contact them again.

deep-Kiru

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I have sent wire payment on 22 june..contacted them yesterday thay said payment is received and gic certification is being processed and send me within one or two days..the process is late due to long weekend in canada

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My question is

You’ll get it tonight!

deep-Kiru

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I contacted Scotia yesterday again. They said they received the payment and will provide the gic certificate by today. They said the same 3 days before. M already late for sep intake

Japneet_kalkat

Jul 5, 2018
I have sent the GIC payment a week ago and haven't got my certificate yet. It's driving me nuts. Anyone know how do I contact them?

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have received my acknowledgement email today with application and UCI number but still I couldn't link my paper application online. Can anybody help me with this please?