+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic funds not accepted

navnatt

Jun 21, 2018
My gic was not accepted sm1 please tell ke how to get that money back? I have to mail them or they ll automatically do that
visit your bank and tell them about your rejected gic payment and ask them to track the wire transfer which they have done to canada. In my case i have waited for 5 business days to got my money back to India and $50 was deducted from that total amount.
please have a look on our previous conversations in this thread.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey bro , I just opened my ICICI internet banking and checked my profile.
In the address section it says -
121C
Model FLR Town , Jhajjar , Haryana

Now the problem is , my passport address does not have this "FLR" in the middle , i called the bank and asked what is this "FLR" that they have written in my address. They said it means "Floor" , it will not cause any problem.
I was like " what's wrong with you guys , why did you have to write this "FLR" if it is not there in my passport address " ,
I am tensed again :( What do you think , will it be a problem? Rest everything is same as in my passport , only this FLR is added..

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Did You talk to the bank about the delay? I am at the bank rightnow for the swift copy , although they are saying we have done.. but i don't beleive these guys.

navnatt

Jun 21, 2018
Did You talk to the bank about the delay? I am at the bank rightnow for the swift copy , although they are saying we have done.. but i don't beleive these guys.
on Friday evening around 8 money was deducted from my account. and on monMon i got swift copy. but till date I didn't received gic certificate...