Gic funds not accepted

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
No bro... Actually i don't know where it is... They said on 25th that we have sent the money and you will get confirmation in 2 days maximum. But its 28th today :(
Now i am waiting in bank for these guys to print my new swift copy..

navnatt

Jun 21, 2018
No bro... Actually i don't know where it is... They said on 25th that we have sent the money and you will get confirmation in 2 days maximum. But its 28th today :(
my bank also tells me the same story but when my acc got debited with 2654 next working day they provided me swift copy. as manager of my branch already tiold me that u will get new swiftwith matching address when your account got debited.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Ya bro.. my account also got debited with 2664 INR on 25th... But they didn't mail me swift copy.. so i am here for it... I hope we both get the certificate today night.

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018

Hey...
Just text them your issue through their FB page... Trust me... it is much faster than phone calls or emails...
I did it and they updated about my gic certificate status

https://www.facebook.com/scotiabank/

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
This is what i received from them after i sent my query

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We certainly understand your frustration and concern with the time it has taken to receive your confirmation with the Student GIC Program.

In regards to your concerns, In general, international wire-transfers will arrive from abroad to Scotiabank Canada within 5 business days. This does not include weekends or Canadian holidays. In some cases, if the sending bank has funds sent through a 3rd party intermediary bank, this may also cause delays in Recieve in the funds.

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
This is what i received from them after i sent my query

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We certainly understand your frustration and concern with the time it has taken to receive your confirmation with the Student GIC Program.

In regards to your concerns, In general, international wire-transfers will arrive from abroad to Scotiabank Canada within 5 business days. This does not include weekends or Canadian holidays. In some cases, if the sending bank has funds sent through a 3rd party intermediary bank, this may also cause delays in Recieve in the funds.
Did u receive swift copy? I think the problem is with your bank itself. I suggest you get a clear clarification from your bank