+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic confirmation letter.

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
The mistake was made by my bank in india bro , while sending the wire payment , they wrote the address with which i opened my account instead of the address that is on my passport , i will get the address updated today and re-initiate a new wire payment. I hope i get the gic in time.. i am really worried about time.. :(
tell them that if i don't get the refund within 5 days bank have to pay the GIC amount for repayment.

Harshal Bafna

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, I'm a student from India. I've got a doubt regarding a field in the GIC application form. I'm from Maharashtra but I'm unable to enter the entire name in the province/state field. Can anyone help me out with this? Should I write MH as an abbreviation for Maharashtra or is there any other workaround?
I wrote MH in my application and I am glad it was approved. So well yes MH worked for me.

Reactions: AGoodSoul
Aug 8, 2018
Hello,
I did not received any confirmation mail for gic, i transferred money to my gic account on 7th June 2018 and today it's 13th June still no mail of confirmation. What should I do?
I mailed Scotia bank regarding my conformation reminder and Wht happened to me is really shocking as I have started recieving hundreds of mail from them and each mail containing the same information. I have recieved 900 mails from them and due to this my secure mail service isn't working, can anyone please help me in this I have deposited my money on 13th sep and today it's 16th sep
Can anyone please help me in this.

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hello,
I transferred money to my gic account on 8th december 2018 and today it's 13th december but still I did not received any confirmation mail for gic,What should I do?
Plz help.....waiting....

Bhavvyya

May 7, 2018
Hi,

I have a query. My program in Canadian University started on 5th Aug 2019. So accordingly what date shall I mention under expected date of arrival in my GIC application form??
please note I am planning to arrive approx. 5-7 days before my program starts so as to get accustomed with the environment and other things. So shall i mention 5th Aug as the expected date of arrival or 28th July 2019 ???

please help.
thanks
Bhavvyya