+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic confirmation letter.

fade2blak

Jul 13, 2014
Alberta Calgary
Good Day to All,
I have submitted my GIC Application the week of 6/10, realizing i didn't attached the required scanned documents. I then submitted another GIC application yesterday but this time attaching the scanned documents. after doing so, i got an email with subject of ""Secure mail waiting: [Secure] SSGP Application A-##### - Duplicate Application"" does this mean, my application got rejected? what should be my next steps?

Jun 12, 2019
Good Day to All,
I have submitted my GIC Application the week of 6/10, realizing i didn't attached the required scanned documents. I then submitted another GIC application yesterday but this time attaching the scanned documents. after doing so, i got an email with subject of ""waiting: [Secure] SSGP Application A-##### - Duplicate Application"" does this mean, my application got rejected? what should be my next steps?
You just have to check your email by login Secure mail . It might be they just send your GIC certificate or might be informative email

Jobanpreet

Jul 11, 2019
Hey!
I deposited my gic amount on 1st july.
And i haven't received any confirmation email from scotia bank.
I have called their customer care twice and they are saying they haven't received the money yet.
What should i do? Plzzz help.

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
I got it today bro I did my wire transfer on July 1
Hey!
I deposited my gic amount on 1st july.
And i haven't received any confirmation email from scotia bank.
I have called their customer care twice and they are saying they haven't received the money yet.
What should i do? Plzzz help.

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone faced issue that one of the name was left out in gic certificate. I got mine today from Scotia but one of my name was leftout.

Deol kiran

Oct 3, 2019
I want to ask that, I sent money on 20th September for gic, but I do not receive investment certificate, so my visa filling process is delaying. When will I get my certificate for this. I am very worried for this. I sent mail also. And they said we already sent you confirmation. But I do not receive any mail for confirmation.