+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic confirmation letter.

KAJAL PATEL

Jun 13, 2018
Hello,
I did not received any confirmation mail for gic, i transferred money to my gic account on 7th June 2018 and today it's 13th June still no mail of confirmation. What should I do?

Harshal Bafna

Jun 6, 2018
I
Hello,
I did not received any confirmation mail for gic, i transferred money to my gic account on 7th June 2018 and today it's 13th June still no mail of confirmation. What should I do?
I initiated wire payment on 5th June. I got my GIC on 14th June, so dont worry you will get your GIC on your mail by 15th or 16th. Give it atleast 8 days ☺

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I also completed the wire payment on 12th of June in morning , Money got deducted from my bank account, but i have not received any confirmation from scotiabank yet , it is 14 june today .

Harshal Bafna

Jun 6, 2018
I also completed the wire payment on 12th of June in morning , Money got deducted from my bank account, but i have not received any confirmation from scotiabank yet , it is 14 june today .
Wait till 21st June. You will get it by then for sure, if everything is right. Also contact this number 0008001008747. Its toll free from India and works 100%. Call between 6:30 Pm and 6:30 Am IST. All the best :)

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi bro , I contacted Scotiabank today again , but they're still saying "we haven't received your wire payment , it takes 5-8 business days and if u completed payment on 12th of June from India , then it has been approximately 5 days till now "
I will contact my bank in india tomorrow as well if they could trace the payment . I am really worried now , most people get it within this much days but i am still waiting and haven't received even a confirmation . :(

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
Hi bro , I contacted Scotiabank today again , but they're still saying "we haven't received your wire payment , it takes 5-8 business days and if u completed payment on 12th of June from India , then it has been approximately 5 days till now "
I will contact my bank in india tomorrow as well if they could trace the payment . I am really worried now , most people get it within this much days but i am still waiting and haven't received even a confirmation . :(

Don't worry bro....you will definitely get the gic certificate....wait for more 2 days and hope for the best

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hii bro.
I received a mail on my scotiasecure email address , it says that wire payment was rejected because ordering customer address does not match our records , i am literally crying now i don't know what to do .. I think it happened because my indian bank account is in a different city from where i actually live , so the ordering customer address was found different than the one on my passport.
They say that it will take 5-8 business days for the money to be refunded to my account and then i will have to do it again. I guess it would be 10th of July by then . God, why does it have to happen with me only. :(

Sanazim

May 25, 2018
Hi, I'm a student from India. I've got a doubt regarding a field in the GIC application form. I'm from Maharashtra but I'm unable to enter the entire name in the province/state field. Can anyone help me out with this? Should I write MH as an abbreviation for Maharashtra or is there any other workaround?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Don't worry about the space , just write it anyway.. don't write short forms , use the addresses as in your passport , these guys are really strict.

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
Hii bro.
I received a mail on my scotiasecure email address , it says that wire payment was rejected because ordering customer address does not match our records , i am literally crying now i don't know what to do .. I think it happened because my indian bank account is in a different city from where i actually live , so the ordering customer address was found different than the one on my passport.
They say that it will take 5-8 business days for the money to be refunded to my account and then i will have to do it again. I guess it would be 10th of July by then . God, why does it have to happen with me only. :(

make sure that the address in the scotia bank gic account is same as your passport. kindly check the wire transfer TT for confirmation, weather it is wrong in the gic account or it was misatake in typing details while sending the wire payment.

if address mismatch in gic account then mail to scotia bank to update your address as per your passport along with supporting documents.

who initiated the wire transfer ?

and if you are applying for September intake i suggest not to wait for refund and reapply after correcting the error.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
The mistake was made by my bank in india bro , while sending the wire payment , they wrote the address with which i opened my account instead of the address that is on my passport , i will get the address updated today and re-initiate a new wire payment. I hope i get the gic in time.. i am really worried about time.. :(