+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic confirmation letter.

Deol kiran

Oct 3, 2019
It's been long time and u haven't got your confirmation
So first u should ask your visa agent about GIC confirmation because most of time they operate Student gic account in India
Actually, I transferred money on 20th September, and money was also deducted from my Indian account, but I did not receive investment certificate yet from Scotia bank

Rabeen

Oct 21, 2019
Hi,

It's the 11th day since I made the GIC payment to Scotia Bank through ICICI bank but I was told by Scotia bank that they haven't got the payment yet.I have contacted the ICICI bank Branch manager who helped to make the payment"As per him foreign exchange has confirmed that the amount has sent to Scotia bank from their end.If they sent the amount to Scotia bank,why haven't been got the amount by Scotia bank and if it's not been got by them,where is the money and how can it be tracked.could anyone please help me on this?It would be really appreciable.

Thanks/Rabeen RR

Last edited:

Rabeen

Oct 21, 2019
ORDERING CUSTOMER NAME DO NOT MATCH OUR RECORDS, what can be done for this as my GIC has been rejected for this reason
When you made the transaction,beneficiary and bank account details were the same as per u provided in Scotia bank?,If there is any mismatch in the details which you provide while making transaction,scotia bank will not accept the GIC. You may please contact the bank where you did the transaction and ask them to resend the money from Foreign bank after correcting the address.they may take some extra charge on this so you have to keep sufficient amount in ur account for that else they would not able to do it.

Mihirpatel97

Oct 30, 2019
When you made the transaction,beneficiary and bank account details were the same as per u provided in Scotia bank?,If there is any mismatch in the details which you provide while making transaction,scotia bank will not accept the GIC. You may please contact the bank where you did the transaction and ask them to resend the money from Foreign bank after correcting the address.they may take some extra charge on this so you have to keep sufficient amount in ur account for that else they would not able to do it.
Or should I wait for them to return the amount?

Rabeen

Oct 21, 2019
Should I book air ticket without getting my visa?
If you book ticket in advance,you can get the ticket in a fare amount but if you book the ticket near by the time when you want to travel,ticket fare will defiantly be costly so it's better to book the ticket in advance as the way I did.It is good when you have sufficient time for getting visa.

Rabeen

Oct 21, 2019
Or should I wait for them to return the amount?
You please keep contact to Bank,they will get a service request from foreign bank regarding your address correction as soon as they received the request,bank may ask you to provide the correct address.Did you find any incorrect details on the transaction receipt which you got from Bank after making the GIC transaction.?

Abhi.sharma.1

Nov 2, 2019
<<<URGENT>>>
I've paid my GIC on 30/10/2019.
Mistakenly, Bank has put my year of birth as 1986 instead of 1996 as per the swift copy.
Although, they attached scanned copies of my passport and pan card.
Also, they sent the amendment request to the bank on the very next day.
I also sent the intimation to the bank along with all the supporting documents like swift copy, amendment request, passport and pan card.
I still don't get any confirmation message.
what is the possibility of my GIC rejection?

Anmol Bhangu

Nov 8, 2019
Hello!
I had tranferred my GIC amount to scotia bank on 1st november 2019 nd today its 8th november but still i have not yet received any letter from them. I also called the bank and they told me that they had not received the payment.

Anurudhya

Aug 21, 2019
Hi,

It's the 11th day since I made the GIC payment to Scotia Bank through ICICI bank but I was told by Scotia bank that they haven't got the payment yet.I have contacted the ICICI bank Branch manager who helped to make the payment"As per him foreign exchange has confirmed that the amount has sent to Scotia bank from their end.If they sent the amount to Scotia bank,why haven't been got the amount by Scotia bank and if it's not been got by them,where is the money and how can it be tracked.could anyone please help me on this?It would be really appreciable.

Thanks/Rabeen RR
Hi, for me also it's getting delayed... If you know what can be done for this, let me know as well

Anurudhya

Aug 21, 2019
<<<URGENT>>>
I've paid my GIC on 30/10/2019.
Mistakenly, Bank has put my year of birth as 1986 instead of 1996 as per the swift copy.
Although, they attached scanned copies of my passport and pan card.
Also, they sent the amendment request to the bank on the very next day.
I also sent the intimation to the bank along with all the supporting documents like swift copy, amendment request, passport and pan card.
I still don't get any confirmation message.
what is the possibility of my GIC rejection?
I transferred on 31st of October... Till now no confirmation

Yashas reddy

Nov 13, 2019
I transferred on 31st of October... Till now no confirmation
I have transferred my amount on 6th nov and i had a doubt whether my address is correct or not in the scotia application form. So when I called up the scotia customer team they informed me that my amount has not yet credited and i asked them to cross check my address and I found out that there was a small mismatch and that was ‘/‘ slash in door number of my house. Hence they insisted me to drop a mail from secure mail attaching the passport copy and they would update it within 24-48 working hours and they did inform that as monday(11/nov) was a holiday the bank was closed and hence they informed me to wait for 4-5 more days. If anyone has any doubt regarding address mismatch or anything. Kindly call them immediately and they will confirm you how it is in the account and if there are any changes to be made u can make it immediately before the amount gets credited so that it will save from rejection of transaction and hassles in the future.

Iankit

Nov 19, 2019
I have initiated the process of gic with cibc bank but haven't got any email from the bank and the amount has also been transferred from india. Can anyone suggest me anything??