VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Reactions: Aijuly

CanDreamz2018

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,

Could anyone please post the timelines and different status messages they received after adding their spouse to the application on a later stage?

Given below is my timeline:
LVO- New Delhi

AOR : 27 October 2017
Medicals Passed : 9th November 2017
PPR Date :29th November 2017
Got Passport back on : Jan 3, 2018
Got Married : 14 Jan,2018
Informed IRCC via CSE and Email on : 1 Feb 2018
Request for additional documents for Spouse : 27 Feb 2018
Submitted documents on : 21 Mar 2018
UCI added for Spouse on : 21 Mar 2018

I already submitted my passport for cancelling my old visa and COPR.
I wanted to know how long it will take to process the additional documents and reach a final decision.

It will be helpful if someone could post the different status messages they received after submitting additional documents.Did all the status were reset? My medicals are still showing as passed,but some other fields are changed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hi,

Could anyone please post the timelines and different status messages they received after adding their spouse to the application on a later stage?

LVO- New Delhi

I wanted to know how long it will take to process the additional documents and reach a final decision.

It will be helpful if someone could post the different status messages they received after submitting additional documents.Did all the status were reset? My medicals are still showing as passed,but some other fields are changed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I sent medical and background form after.
For me every slot is same except additional docs
Which says not applicable

JJ0110

Sep 21, 2017
My
Hi,

LVO- New Delhi

My Status is nearly same. I had uploaded docs of my wife on 2nd March
Now they have asked my Medical to be done again. But Have not opened any tab to upload the Medical. Any info on that??

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
My

My Status is nearly same. I had uploaded docs of my wife on 2nd March
Now they have asked my Medical to be done again. But Have not opened any tab to upload the Medical. Any info on that??
Where is your VO? You can raise CSE or send the medical exam through email.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I sent medical and background form after.
For me every slot is same except additional docs
Which says not applicable
When did ADR change to NA? I think your PPR is near. I got mine after one week.

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
When did ADR change to NA? I think your PPR is near. I got mine after one week.
Its been a week already.
Hope u r right !!!
Thanks for hope

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Its been a week already.
Hope u r right !!!
Thanks for hope
I guess the trend now is you will also see “Updated” but no change at all, and you will not get an email that there is an update to your CIC account. That also happened to me.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

mayurd

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Update on my file:

I sent an email to CPC-OTTAWA yesterday notifying them regarding the change of my marital status after receiving PPR. And this morning they updated MyCIC account asking me to upload the proof of relationship and payment of RFPF for my spouse. I'm glad that it didn't take long for them to reply
I am in similar situation, getting married before landing. Can you pls tell me if PCC & Medical exam for my wife can be done in advance & kept ready to be submitted immediately OR is it required to be done only after informing CIC & getting mail from them regarding the list of documents to be submitted? My medicals will expire in 3 months, so should i also take in advance & keep it ready or only after informing CIC should i take the test ? Since it is mentioned only 7 days time, i am confused about the documents which can be kept ready in advance. Pls respond.

mayurd

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
For adding wife in PR application before landing,

1. After how many days of marriage, i have to inform CIC of my status change ? Since marriage certificate takes some time , can i inform only after i have it with me ?
2. Medical exam for my wife can be taken before informing CIC or only after i inform them and they come back should i go for this ?
3. PCC for my wife can be taken before informing CIC or only after i inform them and they come back should i go for this?
4. Can i keep all documents ready and then only finally inform CIC ?

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For adding wife in PR application before landing,

1. After how many days of marriage, i have to inform CIC of my status change ? Since marriage certificate takes some time , can i inform only after i have it with me ?
It is better to inform within a week and explain the situation through WebForm. Request for a month time to upload docs.

2. Medical exam for my wife can be taken before informing CIC or only after i inform them and they come back should i go for this ?
You can take anytime but it should be valid when you are going to upload them.

3. PCC for my wife can be taken before informing CIC or only after i inform them and they come back should i go for this?
You can take anytime but it should be valid when you are going to upload them.

4. Can i keep all documents ready and then only finally inform CIC ?
IRCC may take a month or more to get back to you requesting spouse docs. There is no harm in informing and asking for a month/more time to upload docs.

CanDreamz2018

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all,

I wanted to give an update on my application.I got a mail from CPC Ottawa asking for submitting my passport.

I am not so sure if this is correct..It took only 4 working days for them to process the documents while last time it took a month.Also, all the status messages looks the same,but the summary page was showing that my application is updated.
Is this how it will happen for the second time? Last time, all my status was updated and I got an email from my account as well

Last time I checked with IRCC and they informed me that my visa office is NDVO.But from the mail it seems that processing was done at Ottawa.Do they transfer file if there is any update in family composition?

mayurd

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Thanks Gowtham. Can you pls suggest reagrding this;
1. For wife medical exam- the UCI no. quoted in my medical sheet (principal applicant) has to be used for my wife or her UCI no. will be different ? I mean any linkage of medical documents of principal applicant and dependent is done?