+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

chiujiewei95

Jun 22, 2020
Has anyone got their PCC? And a quick question about this PCC verification, since I'm here in canada, is the indian police gonna go to my home in india for inquries and verification?

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
The BLS website says walk-in centers are open. Does it mean that we can get it directly in a day from their centres ?

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
The BLS website says walk-in centers are open. Does it mean that we can get it directly in a day from their centres ?
No bro the process is still the same but the only advantage is that they'll be sending your documents to CGI next day rather than keeping it for 14 days in their office.

Rimmy222

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys,
I am collecting post ITA documents and i notice there is no slot for police certificate im document checklist?
Is this normal?
I am 21 years old now.2020
I left india when i was 17 years old 2016 august.
Does age have anything to do with it?
Should i get canadian pcc and attach it under additional documents?
Any help will be sincerely appreciated? thanks in advance

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Okay. Thanks for the reply. So, that means I don't have to courier it right?
Bro it's better to go to BLS centre because they'll not keep your passport whereas when you send your documents through mail they'll be keeping your passport for 1 or 2 months Moreover, if submit your documents through walk in, process is short and will take 3 to 4 weeks whereas through mail it can go upto 6 weeks.

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys,
I am collecting post ITA documents and i notice there is no slot for police certificate im document checklist?
Is this normal?
I am 21 years old now.2020
I left india when i was 17 years old 2016 august.
Does age have anything to do with it?
Should i get canadian pcc and attach it under additional documents?
Any help will be sincerely appreciated? thanks in advance
Hello,
I think you don't need a PCC, if you leave your home country before 18 years of age.