+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

Krunal0329

May 20, 2020
Hello Guys.
How can we get a shipping label to send documents for PCC?? Reason why I am asking is I tried to call them to get a shipping label but none of their phone is working and no one is picking up a call since last 1.5 months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

virtwo

May 18, 2020
Hello Guys.
How can we get a shipping label to send documents for PCC?? Reason why I am asking is I tried to call them to get a shipping label but none of their phone is working and no one is picking up a call since last 1.5 months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I used: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/pickuplabel/index.php?service_id=3

Use if you are in province. Includes shipping and return.
Send the receipt along with your application.

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hello Guys.
You can call up any phone number regardless of the number given for your city of residence or jurisdiction. All the call centers are operated from India.
I tried calling BLS Vancouver, they never answered so I called them on BLS Calgary / BLS Brampton / BLS Winnipeg and I was able to talk to them. All the best.

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
hi
How can we check the status of our pcc after delivered to bls?
If your application has reached BLS, you can track it here
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

If your application requires a Fresh Police Verification from India, you will get an automated email from Passport Admin. That email will contain a file number, something starts with cav************ or cat************ (V~Vancouver CGI, T~Toronto CGI). You can track the application on the below link using this file number and date of birth. (Please note: The File number is in capitals while this portal accepts small)

https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew

You can track here only if a fresh police verification is initiated from the respective CGI.

Jul 3, 2020
Yes. I went to their location and they told me that i was not supposed to send my originals as they have given the relaxation due to covid19. So there is no need to send originals.
Can you please suggest how did you make the payment. Do you have to get 2 money orders as mentioned in their checklist form?

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

How long does it take to show up on BLS website once your application is deliver to them?

I applied from Ottawa and it has been over a week and I still can't track it on the website.
more than 15 days friend

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi
For an Indian passport holder applying for PCC at BLS Brampton, it is required to fill the Personal Particulars Form?
Which form you are talking about.?
All you are supposed to do is: fill the application form and send your documents with it to BLS.
I am not sure if you are talking about the same form.

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi
I am applying for my mothers citizenship and need a PCC. Have gone through the process & requirements for a BLS-TORONTO MAIL IN application , am clear on most of it but have just 2 doubts about the checklist:-

It says DOCUMENTS: Provide the documents below, in original and photocopies on letter size paper. Please note: Both your original Indian passport and status in Canada are to be submitted along with the photocopies of the same

Q1. Do i have to include the original Permanent Resident Card in the package as well? or just the original passport and photocopy of the PR card should suffice?

Q2. Do they accept Ontario Health Card as proof of address? (no drivers license or utility bill is available at this point in her name)

checklist pdf
1. No, don't send your originals via mail. They used to ask for it, but before this Corona shit. Not anymore. All you are supposed to send is xerox copies of your docs.
2. Ontario Health Cards cannot be accepted for identification purposes (Health Cards and Numbers Control Act, 1991 section 2.2(1)). That's what i found. Please cross check the information.

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
I did not read the BLS udpates carefully, I was following the instructions on cgitoronto where they said mail your application to bls brampton with money order and prepaid envelope for return.
So i went to Canada post and did that, mailed via canada post express post with money order ,application in express post envelope and kept a smaller prepaid express post envelope inside it.
Now i checked on bls, it says only purolator is accepted?
Hey, don't worry even they will accept that package as well but yeah, for sure, it will take time. I did same and they accepted it.

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
My PCC application was delivered to BLS SURREY on June 16, 2020. Till now there’s no acknowledgement email from BLS. I tried tracking the application but it says No records found. Its been more than 8 days, what should I do?
Hello jass,
Did you got any update from BLS surrey?
My documents were delivered on june 22 but i haven't heard anything from them.

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
@virtwo when did u get ur pcc back? Bcz bls website says processing time of 4-6 weeks for Vancouver & my submission deadline is ending july30.
I mailed them on jun22, purolator says delivered next day on jun23 just like u but bls app tracking shows no record. Pls reply how long did it take to get it done.. waiting eagerly for ur reply.
Hello,
Did you got any update? My documents were also delivered on jun 23rd but haven't got any response.

xbazingax

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hello jass,
Did you got any update from BLS surrey?
My documents were delivered on june 22 but i haven't heard anything from them.
Hello
It takes around 6 weeks for them to issue you PCC. Once they start processing your application you ll get an email from them, thats when you can check status of your application.