+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
My documents also delivered on 24th june. But still no update.
Hi Mandeep,
I called them yesterday and the guy on the phone said that BLS will be opening my application this week and today i got an email from BLS, which says that they have started processing. I think you'll also receive an email shorty.

Mandeepdee

Mar 17, 2020
Hi Mandeep,
I called them yesterday and the guy on the phone said that BLS will be opening my application this week and today i got an email from BLS, which says that they have started processing. I think you'll also receive an email shorty.
Yaa hope so !!

Jul 12, 2020
Hello guys,

I sent my documents last week to BLS Brampton, via Fedex and the docs were delivered successfully. However, I just realised that I forgot to send the self addressed envelope for the return of my PCC(whenever it will be issued). How should i go about it now? Is there a way in which I can choose the drop off of my documents now from BLS? Cause I can see an option of drop off of your documents via courier, so can I choose that even if I havent used Purolator to send my documents? Or should I resend the entire documents again via Purolator?
Any leads shall be really appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing your replied.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Ram's

Jul 12, 2020
Hi all,

I am an Indian citizen living in Canada for almost 3 years now. I will be applying for permanent residence soon and I need police clearance certificate for it. I understand my options are: Go to one of the Indian consulates and apply for it in person; Go to one of the BLS offices; Send my application through post. I think the last option fits me better as I live too far from the closest consulate and BLS office, however, my brain cells are dying a slow death when I go through BLS website. They contradict themselves in their instructions for sending the PCC (once it's available) through post like postal order, certified cheque, and prepaid label. Where I live, these three are very different things and I just can't find any consistency on their website. Also, it states "Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers." and it also states "All Postal applications can be sent only to the Ottawa, Brampton and Vancouver application Centers." I am not even sure what it means. Should I send it to Toronto or Brampton? I live in Toronto Jurisdiction. If anyone has gone through this process, please share your experience here. I will try to call them, but I highly doubt they will be able to give me any worthy advice considering how poorly their instructions are written on their website. Thanks.
He

Ram's

Jul 12, 2020
Hi all,

I am an Indian citizen living in Canada for almost 3 years now. I will be applying for permanent residence soon and I need police clearance certificate for it. I understand my options are: Go to one of the Indian consulates and apply for it in person; Go to one of the BLS offices; Send my application through post. I think the last option fits me better as I live too far from the closest consulate and BLS office, however, my brain cells are dying a slow death when I go through BLS website. They contradict themselves in their instructions for sending the PCC (once it's available) through post like postal order, certified cheque, and prepaid label. Where I live, these three are very different things and I just can't find any consistency on their website. Also, it states "Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers." and it also states "All Postal applications can be sent only to the Ottawa, Brampton and Vancouver application Centers." I am not even sure what it means. Should I send it to Toronto or Brampton? I live in Toronto Jurisdiction. If anyone has gone through this process, please share your experience here. I will try to call them, but I highly doubt they will be able to give me any worthy advice considering how poorly their instructions are written on their website. Thanks.
Hello sir my name is ram from Indian in AP sir how get Canada job so plzà suggestions

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi

I submitted pcc documents via purolator on june 22 and was delivered at bls on june 23. but still when I try to track the application, its showing no records found. We have to choose application type as passport application. ryt?

Mandeepdee

Mar 17, 2020
Hi Mandeep,
Have you got any response later ?

singh30

Jul 15, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am applying for the family class sponsorship and I am now trying to obtain the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from India. BLS has asked me to provide an invitation letter or documentary proof of applying for residential status.

did anyone include an invitation letter or any other supporting doc for your PCC? I don't have an Invitation letter as I am applying under Family class.

dhaliwal64

Jun 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I think this will be useful, especially for people who are on the last few days to submit their application. Consider getting pcc from India if your family/relatives are living there. I got mine within 10 days, while the bls status tracker still shows 'No Records Found'. This will surely fast track your application.

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I think this will be useful, especially for people who are on the last few days to submit their application. Consider getting pcc from India if your family/relatives are living there. I got mine within 10 days, while the bls status tracker still shows 'No Records Found'. This will surely fast track your application.
How to get like that? We need to be physically present there.ryt? How can our relatives get pcc for us?

dhaliwal64

Jun 27, 2020
How to get like that? We need to be physically present there.ryt? How can our relatives get pcc for us?
For me, all that was required was a passport sized photo and self-attested documents, which I color printed and emailed to my family. They initiated the pcc at Suvidha Centres, I'm not sure if the centres are called the same throughout India. The next parts included passing from local police station and SSP office.

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi

My pcc application is now showing status Processing at consulate General. Now, how many days it will take to get the pcc