+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hello! Can anyone help with a typical timeline for a PCC application at BLS?
As for now, after 23 days of receipt of my application at Brampton, today it is finally showing "Under Process: In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulat General", a great upgrade from "no record" I'd say!

Already almost four weeks have gone by. So it would be great to know what all is going to happen next.

No trolls, please :) Thank you

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Also, to anyone who needs this -- you need NOT send your original passport / any other docs. Only the photocopies. This change is because of COVID situation. This is mentioned on the website too.

Sodha13

Jan 10, 2020
Hey,
I applied my PR file with Indian PCC which I got in India when I was stuck there due to covid but after applying my consultant told me to get PCC through BLS as well as many file get rejected due to pcc done in India itself. I applied for PCC through bls on July 15 and it get delivered in bls office through purolater next day but after so many days I still didn’t get any email and moreover it show no record found on their website whenever I tried to track my application. Please let me know what to do as this is freaking me out.

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Hey,
I applied my PR file with Indian PCC which I got in India when I was stuck there due to covid but after applying my consultant told me to get PCC through BLS as well as many file get rejected due to pcc done in India itself. I applied for PCC through bls on July 15 and it get delivered in bls office through purolater next day but after so many days I still didn’t get any email and moreover it show no record found on their website whenever I tried to track my application. Please let me know what to do as this is freaking me out.
I'll suggest you one thing, just go to BLS centre, make an excuse and ask them to give your file back. After that just go to BLS center either the next day or next to next day and submit the file in person. You'll be able to track your file right away. Moreover, your documents will be sent to CGI next day.(My friend did the same thing and his police verification was done within a week after submitting the documents)

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Hey,
Also, make sure your nearest BLS centre is accepting walk in application.

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
BLS returned my application saying that I put a different address than the one on Passport. So In My passport it goes exactly like this:

Vill -XX, PO - YY
Teh - EE, District
State, Pin Code.

So when I fill the Online form for PCC from the Indian gov website, it has columns:

House Number and Street (I don't have that) , VIllage/City
District, Police station
State, Pin Code

so my question is, if they want the address to be same as passport, how do I put the PO(Post Office), Teh(Tehsil) that is there in my passport in the online application form?

Can anyone help please?

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What documents are required by the policeman when he visits your address in India ??