+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

priyarvyas

Aug 20, 2020
I am applying for PCC now. Got my ITA today. I am really confused about the process here. Can anyone please help me clear out my following questions?
1) I am an Indian passport holder so I need to make a money order for the following one, correct?

S.NoParticularsConsular fee(CAD$)Consular Surcharge(CAD$)BLS Fee(CAD$)Total fee
1Police Clearance Certificate (Indian Passport Holder)3437.4044.40

2) Can I select this pickup/drop off service? I can drop off to nearby Purolator office, right? Did anyone face any issues with drop-off label, and if they did, how did you resolve it?
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/pickuplabel/index.php?service_id=3

3) Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers. Thats what the website says, so I have to send to only these 3 addresses right? so arrange my pickup-dropoff from Toronto?

All the help is appreciated. Thank you.

Jay_112

Aug 18, 2020
I am not sure about sending the postal application.
I have opted for the Pick-up and Drop-off service ($35.00), but I am wondering how to get the Purolotor envelope?
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank You

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I'll suggest you one thing, just go to BLS centre, make an excuse and ask them to give your file back. After that just go to BLS center either the next day or next to next day and submit the file in person. You'll be able to track your file right away. Moreover, your documents will be sent to CGI next day.(My friend did the same thing and his police verification was done within a week after submitting the documents)
Is your friend in Toronto or any other area in Canada ?
I think PCC is taking long time these days ?

priyarvyas

Aug 20, 2020
BLS returned my application saying that I put a different address than the one on Passport. So In My passport it goes exactly like this:

Vill -XX, PO - YY
Teh - EE, District
State, Pin Code.

So when I fill the Online form for PCC from the Indian gov website, it has columns:

House Number and Street (I don't have that) , VIllage/City
District, Police station
State, Pin Code

so my question is, if they want the address to be same as passport, how do I put the PO(Post Office), Teh(Tehsil) that is there in my passport in the online application form?

Can anyone help please?

Did you get any reply on this?

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Did you get any reply on this?
Well, they said put it same as password doesn't matter how you fill it in the online application form. So I added the same address as my passport by putting the Vill, PO things under the House No and Street field. Whereas, I put Teh under Village field. Which doesn't make any sense, but this is how our systems are. Well they accepted my application which was what I wanted.

jaabustips

Jul 5, 2020
@Mandeepdee Did you got your PCC? My status is Processing at Consulate general. The police verification in my home back in India was completed on August 16th. How long does it take for me to receive PCC?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
BLS returned my application saying that I put a different address than the one on Passport. So In My passport it goes exactly like this:

Vill -XX, PO - YY
Teh - EE, District
State, Pin Code.

So when I fill the Online form for PCC from the Indian gov website, it has columns:

House Number and Street (I don't have that) , VIllage/City
District, Police station
State, Pin Code

so my question is, if they want the address to be same as passport, how do I put the PO(Post Office), Teh(Tehsil) that is there in my passport in the online application form?

Can anyone help please?
Which address is this? Permanent address?

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I have applied for me and my husband's Indian PCC . Both the application were sent in the same Puralator package . Mine is updated that it is sent for processing but for my husband they said nothing is received or updated . Did anyone faced the same issue. It is sent to BLS vancouver .

Reactions: Miracle2018

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
You do, for anyone above age of 18, who are on the application, and will be accompanying you.
If spouse is in India, I guess we have to apply through Passport Seva Kendra in India, right? Correct me if I am wrong, only applicants (primary or secondary) if they are in Canada can apply via BLS.