+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

prasnag

Jun 24, 2020
They didn't send back my form, I sent another courier with new PCC form. Delay of 1 week
Please confirm if you received a mail for this and then sent another PCC form. Because i have sent my application with purpose as residence permit . Should i wait for their communication or can i book another courier and send the new application . So many online forums are saying that both Residence permit and Immigration Purposes other than Citizenship are both right. So confused.

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Please confirm if you received a mail for this and then sent another PCC form. Because i have sent my application with purpose as residence permit . Should i wait for their communication or can i book another courier and send the new application . So many online forums are saying that both Residence permit and Immigration Purposes other than Citizenship are both right. So confused.
Yes I got a mail from them. Yes online forums are confusing. I fell into the same trap.I think you need to wait for their mail. Till then relax.

Last edited:
Reactions: prasnag

Jass9547

May 20, 2020
My PCC application was delivered to BLS SURREY on June 16, 2020. Till now there’s no acknowledgement email from BLS. I tried tracking the application but it says No records found. Its been more than 8 days, what should I do?

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
My PCC application was delivered to BLS SURREY on June 16, 2020. Till now there’s no acknowledgement email from BLS. I tried tracking the application but it says No records found. Its been more than 8 days, what should I do?
Hi Jass, Sorry to hear that. But yeah its gonna take a lot of time. I applied on May 16, police verification in Punjab is don. Even i confirmed its been a while since they already sent my docs to Consulate but m still waiting.

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
How long did it take for them to send back your form. How much was the delay because of this
You can send the form by e-mail as well. In my case, my birth place was wrong but they just asked me to refill and send it via email. And it was all good. They sent further to Consulate. So rather than wasting time on sending through mail, just send your documents through email. Just a suggestion.

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
I did not read the BLS udpates carefully, I was following the instructions on cgitoronto where they said mail your application to bls brampton with money order and prepaid envelope for return.
So i went to Canada post and did that, mailed via canada post express post with money order ,application in express post envelope and kept a smaller prepaid express post envelope inside it.
Now i checked on bls, it says only purolator is accepted?
Hi, thats ok. I did same. They accepted it.

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
You can send the form by e-mail as well. In my case, my birth place was wrong but they just asked me to refill and send it via email. And it was all good. They sent further to Consulate. So rather than wasting time on sending through mail, just send your documents through email(in case they are askking for correction). Just a suggestion.

sultan786

Jun 25, 2020
Hi
I am applying for my mothers citizenship and need a PCC. Have gone through the process & requirements for a BLS-TORONTO MAIL IN application , am clear on most of it but have just 2 doubts about the checklist:-

It says DOCUMENTS: Provide the documents below, in original and photocopies on letter size paper. Please note: Both your original Indian passport and status in Canada are to be submitted along with the photocopies of the same

Q1. Do i have to include the original Permanent Resident Card in the package as well? or just the original passport and photocopy of the PR card should suffice?

Q2. Do they accept Ontario Health Card as proof of address? (no drivers license or utility bill is available at this point in her name)

checklist pdf

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
I sent my postal application to Surrey (BC). So far:

- Application Dropped at Purolator office: 5/19 (+0 day)
- Application reached BLS: 5/20 (+1 days)
- BLS notification about application received: 5/22 (+3 days)
@virtwo when did u get ur pcc back? Bcz bls website says processing time of 4-6 weeks for Vancouver & my submission deadline is ending july30.
I mailed them on jun22, purolator says delivered next day on jun23 just like u but bls app tracking shows no record. Pls reply how long did it take to get it done.. waiting eagerly for ur reply.

dhaliwal64

Jun 27, 2020
Hi
For an Indian passport holder applying for PCC at BLS Brampton, it is required to fill the Personal Particulars Form?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

How long does it take to show up on BLS website once your application is deliver to them?

I applied from Ottawa and it has been over a week and I still can't track it on the website.

virtwo

May 18, 2020
@virtwo when did u get ur pcc back? Bcz bls website says processing time of 4-6 weeks for Vancouver & my submission deadline is ending july30.
I mailed them on jun22, purolator says delivered next day on jun23 just like u but bls app tracking shows no record. Pls reply how long did it take to get it done.. waiting eagerly for ur reply.
Hello,

I got it in < 10 days of application reaching BLS. Based on post here, I got lucky.
I hope it works out for you. All the best!