+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

Nice Day

Nov 15, 2022
I got back my passports recently from Etobicoke, but I found that they stamped the entry visa with "CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE", does anyone had this before, I mean is this normal? or has any effect in any way?

loveofGod

Nov 26, 2022
Good days guys , I got to Toronto as refugee, but by border , not by flight, and now at the hotel residence in Toronto, but what I red online scared me , that going through us border to Canada has lowest chance, please I need advice

olaade199

Dec 1, 2022
Hi
Etobicoke mailing address:
5343 Dundas Street West Suite 105
Toronto ON M9B 6K5
Hi NaAzan please i need your help regards this I submitted my passport also at the etobicoke office do you have an email i can reach you at so i can go through the steps you went through

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hi NaAzan please i need your help regards this I submitted my passport also at the etobicoke office do you have an email i can reach you at so i can go through the steps you went through
Hello my friend
What information do you need regarding getting back passport?

Ziyad12

Dec 4, 2022
Hello. Me and my family we have Permanent Resident Card. We need your help. How we can get our passport back?

Ivan90

Jun 7, 2021
Hello

i have received my passport .
I got an email for pickup time frame.

took me 7 months after requesting it.
My passport was seized at Etobicoke office.

Manj96

Sep 25, 2019
Hey all,

I applied for refugee status which is still pending. But my partner submitted a NON-Express entry PR application, added me to her application, and received AOR. Now I am wondering if there will be a passport request at some point for both of our passports when the file gets processed and approved.

Does anyone know if I can request my passport back from the refugee board even if my claim is still in process, to submit to IRCC for spousal PR application??

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Need the template letter to send to the Etobicoke office and the actually address to mail it to pls and thank you
Hi
I wrote that I got my PR card in xx/xx/2022 and would like to get back my home country passport.
In addition wrote Full name, UCI number, home address, email and phone number as well.
Also attached copy of my PR card to the lettrer.
Etobicoke mailing address:
5343 Dundas Street West Suite 105
Toronto ON M9B 6K5

ozalp

Jan 8, 2023
Yes,travel to third country.
So you have traveled to those 3 countries with home country passport,right?
The only country that I have a plan to travel is Turkey. If I have my home country passport,no need for visa to enter to Turkey but with travel document I have to apply for visa.
hello, have you had the experience of going to Turkey or another third country with your home passport? thank you for your help