+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
I’m stuck with ircc etobicoke they don’t even reply no matter how many emails or letters you send them
I called IRCC toll free number asked them about it. there were times when they confused me a lot. But the last time when I phoned, a lady read all the notes and told me that my passport was with CBSA montreal and 2 weeks before I called they transferred it to IRCC Montreal. She also told me that once ircc has it it will take time to process and that's the only time they need to send it back to me. One week from that phone call, I think it was five business days, I received my passport through Canada Post which needed a signature and he handed it over to me and to my surprise they sent it through Express post.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
I tried calling so many times IRCC helpline number but never went through always same busy all agents call back later then i went to cbsa which is in Mississauga all the way from montreal to figure out and the lady there give me a paper stating that send a letter to ircc to request your passport which is seized with them. Now I don’t have any clue what’s going on i have sent almost 4 or 6 times requesting letters and tried every single email I could find for ircc etobicoke but never got any response from anyone

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
I tried calling so many times IRCC helpline number but never went through always same busy all agents call back later then i went to cbsa which is in Mississauga all the way from montreal to figure out and the lady there give me a paper stating that send a letter to ircc to request your passport which is seized with them. Now I don’t have any clue what’s going on i have sent almost 4 or 6 times requesting letters and tried every single email I could find for ircc etobicoke but never got any response from anyone
Where did you surrender the passport

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
When I call I call almost 7 to 8 times continously evenif they say busy. I have phoned on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 10 to 12pm. I have got it on my 7th or 8th time
I will try calling them again now from tomorrow every day let’s see what happens it’s been almost 7 to 8 months but no response from them

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
Yeah i will start calling them every day now hopefully i will be able to reach them
I know it is a headache calling and reaching an agent but we are the ones in need. When I call them I always make myself free for the whole morning almost till 2pm

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When did you send the letter?

Nice Day

Nov 15, 2022
I got back my passports recently from Etobicoke, but I found that they stamped the entry visa with "CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE", does anyone has this before, I mean is this normal? or has any effect by anyway?

larryking28

Mar 20, 2022
IRCC.DNEastDocReturn-RetourDocEstRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
The details you provide should be as follows.
Last name:

First name:

Client identification number (UCI):

Current residential address:

Are you a permanent resident of Canada: Yes or No

Document(s) you are requesting (ex: Passport):
Hello when i entered my details and sent it to the email ,i got an email requesting for the same information i sent.
Did you get that also?