+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Germany PCC Timeline

foxxium

Aug 8, 2023
Hey, eventually I asked a friend to call in and request another issue sent to them. Still have my name but their address attached on it. Took us 3 days to receive. I requested an English version but there are words in German with English word that says ‘No record’. Do we have to get a certified translator for it still?

arshdeep_s22

Jan 8, 2024
Can someone please share how did you guys pay for your fee for german pcc.. i am in canada right now and can't figure out how to pay the 13 eur fee

M@nnLöve

May 7, 2023
Can someone please share how did you guys pay for your fee for german pcc.. i am in canada right now and can't figure out how to pay the 13 eur fee
Hello i was also in this situation if you have any friend over there they can pay for you. Make sure you should have screenshot of this payment as a proof when you will apply for pcc print this screenshot and attach with your papers. Good luck

Reactions: arshdeep_s22

arshdeep_s22

Jan 8, 2024
Hello i was also in this situation if you have any friend over there they can pay for you. Make sure you should have screenshot of this payment as a proof when you will apply for pcc print this screenshot and attach with your papers. Good luck
thanks for responding.. what mailing service did you use to sent the mail?
And what did you put in the reference while making the payment?

Last edited:

davidhoyos33

Dec 9, 2023
Hello, I'm from Colombia and I sent the PCC application form (In German and notarized at a German consulate), proof of payment (from a german bank), passport, and the IRCC letter (in english) requesting the German PCC via FedEx. The envelope was delivered to the justice office in Bonn on February 13th.

I requested that the certificate be sent to a friend in Germany. Does anyone know:

1. How long does this process take?
2. Should I expect an email from the justice office?
3. Is there any way for me to track it?

Thank you very much.

nbhate12

Oct 31, 2021
Hey, you cannot do anything. It took almost 4 weeks to receive pcc for me earlier this year.
Hey on which address did you post the PCC. I see two addresses

Bundesamt für Justiz (Federal Office of Justice)
Internationale Registerangelegenheiten
53094 Bonn, Germany

And the other one

Bundesamt für Justiz (Federal Office of Justice)
Bundeszentralregister
Referat IV 2
53094 Bonn, Germany