Germany PCC Timeline

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Thanks for sharing! Did you put your friend's German address in the request form or only in the letter asking them to send it to your friend's?
Only in the letter.

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Cool! I guess will proceed like that then.
Did you write the explanation letter in German?
I sent in two applications, the first was in English and the second was in German(both the application form and explanation letter). I got no response for my first application, but I was also pretty sure I messed up the 13 euro bank transfer, so I'm not sure whether language mattered. I'd say do it in German to be safe.

I'm also pretty sure back when I applied, there were minor differences between the English and German application forms, for instance the German version told you to write down your email, while the English version didn't. I just checked their website and it seems that they've updated the English application form, so maybe make sure you have the latest application form.

Reactions: ratexxx

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
I sent in two applications, the first was in English and the second was in German(both the application form and explanation letter). I got no response for my first application, but I was also pretty sure I messed up the 13 euro bank transfer, so I'm not sure whether language mattered. I'd say do it in German to be safe.

I'm also pretty sure back when I applied, there were minor differences between the English and German application forms, for instance the German version told you to write down your email, while the English version didn't. I just checked their website and it seems that they've updated the English application form, so maybe make sure you have the latest application form.
I believe I used the new version of the English form. This process is so bad. They should at least acknowledge that they have received it.

Lipali

Jun 26, 2023
Hey ! I just received an email from thm, and they say that they have processed my pcc and sent if thru airmail on 16th june! Surprisingly i dont have it yet

Reactions: ratexxx and qdee

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
Hey ! I just received an email from thm, and they say that they have processed my pcc and sent if thru airmail on 16th june! Surprisingly i dont have it yet
Nice!
Would you mind DM me their email address? I'd love to get any sort of update as well

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Hi dear, actually my husband applied for germany pcc from india on May 18th. We sent all documents which they required. They replied us on 13th june and email was the process take2 to 3 weeks. Still we didn’t get any update. When ever you get your pcc please reply me.

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
My PCC arrived today in Canada. Sharing the timeline to help others:

- May 12 request mailed
- May 20 mail arrived in Germany
- Jul 5 PCC arrived in Canada

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
My PCC arrived today in Canada. Sharing the timeline to help others:

- May 12 request mailed
- May 20 mail arrived in Germany
- Jul 5 PCC arrived in Canada
Hi dear, which documents you sent to them for pcc. Which address you gave? Please can you share it. Thanks in advance

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
Hi dear, which documents you sent to them for pcc. Which address you gave? Please can you share it. Thanks in advance
I sent the request form (in English) with my notorized signature and the payment receipt (13 euro). Used my address in Canada.