+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Germany PCC Timeline

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Hi, i have been applied my pcc from 2 months. I didn’t receive any response and i have no my pcc yet. Is there anybody here in same situation, please reply me. Thank you

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
Hi, i have been applied my pcc from 2 months. I didn’t receive any response and i have no my pcc yet. Is there anybody here in same situation, please reply me. Thank you
Recieved mine after waiting for almost 2 months from the day I sent the mail to Germany. It looks like they took around 5 weeks to issue the PCC from the time they receive the request. So yeah, they are really slow.

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Recieved mine after waiting for almost 2 months from the day I sent the mail to Germany. It looks like they took around 5 weeks to issue the PCC from the time they receive the request. So yeah, they are really slow.
Thank you for replying back. Yeah its took too much time. I am still waiting and its almost 2 month.

thestartupguy

Apr 7, 2020
I sent in two applications, the first was in English and the second was in German(both the application form and explanation letter). I got no response for my first application, but I was also pretty sure I messed up the 13 euro bank transfer, so I'm not sure whether language mattered. I'd say do it in German to be safe.

I'm also pretty sure back when I applied, there were minor differences between the English and German application forms, for instance the German version told you to write down your email, while the English version didn't. I just checked their website and it seems that they've updated the English application form, so maybe make sure you have the latest application form.
Hi,

Did you apply for PCC with apostille or normal PCC

foxxium

Aug 8, 2023
Hi,

Just wondering if everyone has received their PCC, what’s the most recent timeline for you?

I have been receiving really mixed information from the department.
My application was successfully delivered by DHL on July 10th. I gave them a call then and was given an approximation of up to 4 weeks process time.
I called them 2 weeks later and someone else answered and said they have received my 13eur payment but the application hasn’t reached their department yet. I asked if I could change to a German address for faster delivery and the woman who answered me suggested I could send an email. Email for changed address sent on July 20th. No reply was given. I received a reply on July 31st for a status update email (sent July 17th) and they requested my Name and DOB, which I provided within minutes of receiving the mail, plus information on my changed address. No reply to my last email yet.
I gave them another call and another lady picked up and said the process time is up to 6 weeks and no, you won’t receive any status updates. Now, that contradicted with whatever information I have received thus far.
Week 5th of waiting. Spent 1.5 hours trying to call them today but no one pick up.

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Hi,

Just wondering if everyone has received their PCC, what’s the most recent timeline for you?

I have been receiving really mixed information from the department.
My application was successfully delivered by DHL on July 10th. I gave them a call then and was given an approximation of up to 4 weeks process time.
I called them 2 weeks later and someone else answered and said they have received my 13eur payment but the application hasn’t reached their department yet. I asked if I could change to a German address for faster delivery and the woman who answered me suggested I could send an email. Email for changed address sent on July 20th. No reply was given. I received a reply on July 31st for a status update email (sent July 17th) and they requested my Name and DOB, which I provided within minutes of receiving the mail, plus information on my changed address. No reply to my last email yet.
I gave them another call and another lady picked up and said the process time is up to 6 weeks and no, you won’t receive any status updates. Now, that contradicted with whatever information I have received thus far.
Week 5th of waiting. Spent 1.5 hours trying to call them today but no one pick up.
Hi, my husband applied pcc from India on May17th. On July 11th we got email they dispatched our pcc but we haven’t received it yet. Just waiting.

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Hi, can somebody please let me know if they applied pcc from punjab. They dispatched our pcc on 11th july but I didn’t receive it yet. I belongs to punjab(village). Will they send it to my home address or i need to go post office? If someone had same experience plz share with me. Its 1 month now.