+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Status :Review Required ( Help urgent)

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
oh such a relief i sent them an explaination letter not updated letter ... i guess its all good now
thanks AJ12345 For your suggestions

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
richi jolly said:
i got my finger print request so i guess my case will be approved
Hmmm... You'd have to refresh me on your case. I read hundreds of these. Anyway, if you were in Review Required, and you sent an updated letter...then received a request for RCMP - it could be either or. It could just be that they want to get the check done, or it could mean that they are moving you forward. Without more detail, cant tell. You'd need another set of GCMS to distinguish.

I'm inclined to think that they want the check, rather than moving you forward for sure. But, its a good sign that they are looking at your file. :)

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
The reason I'm sceptical is because RCMP request is not indicative of anything positive. The only conclusion to be reached from it is that they are looking at your file. Thats not to say they havent already decided on your eligibility and are waiting for the RCMP to send you MR.

RCMP checks are done quick, so you should have something concrete soon. Just be patient a little bit longer. Like I said, this shows that they are looking at your file. Thats already good! :)

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
CEC2013 said:
The reason I'm sceptical is because RCMP request is not indicative of anything positive. The only conclusion to be reached from it is that they are looking at your file. Thats not to say they havent already decided on your eligibility and are waiting for the RCMP to send you MR.

RCMP checks are done quick, so you should have something concrete soon. Just be patient a little bit longer. Like I said, this shows that they are looking at your file. Thats already good! :)
yes i sent them an explaination letter on sunday and got finger print today
it seems positive to me though

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
richi jolly said:
yes i sent them an explaination letter on sunday and got finger print today
it seems positive to me though
My other thinking was, and I posted this on your other thread, that why would the waste time requesting PCC if they will reject your case. Be optimistic, but catious at the same time.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
CEC2013 said:
My other thinking was, and I posted this on your other thread, that why would the waste time requesting PCC if they will reject your case. Be optimistic, but catious at the same time.

yes you are right ...when i submitted the file i didnt send finger print only the PCC from RCMP and Indian PCC..so they need to fulfill criminal check before MD request

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
CEC2013 said:
What are we talking about again? lol ;D Its been a little bit since we discussed this. Sorry! ::)
this was my initial post .

DECLARED, F/T COMPUTER PROGRAMMER FOR ABC. Letter, dated 20NOV2012, confirms dates of employment, position title and salary of 35Klyr. Both a 2011 T4 from this employer and 2011 NOA show reported earnings of 31.5K. Letter provides a list of duties which appears to
partly correspond to NOC. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC.
code.No additional docs required at this time.

You suggested me to send them the explanation letter.

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
arorkama said:
this was my initial post .
DECLARED, F/T COMPUTER PROGRAMMER FOR ABC. Letter, dated 20NOV2012, confirms dates of employment, position title and salary of 35Klyr. Both a 2011 T4 from this employer and 2011 NOA show reported earnings of 31.5K. Letter provides a list of duties which appears to
partly correspond to NOC.
Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC.
code.No additional docs required at this time.
You suggested me to send them the explanation letter.
Ahhhh now I recall. The disparity in income. Got ya! So, you sent them an explanation about the difference in declared and earned income?

Seems to me that if that was the only thing holding your app back (from the notes), and you explained it...you should be good to go. Obviously, we cant know everything a VO is thinking, but based on whats in the notes, I think your RCMP request is a positive thing. :)

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
CEC2013 said:
Ahhhh now I recall. The disparity in income. Got ya! So, you sent them an explanation about the difference in declared and earned income?

Seems to me that if that was the only thing holding your app back (from the notes), and you explained it...you should be good to go. Obviously, we cant know everything a VO is thinking, but based on whats in the notes, I think your RCMP request is a positive thing. :)
Thanks CEC2013,

Are there good chances , for VO to consider my the explanation letter.

hidude44us

Nov 5, 2013
As i mentioned in my earlier post that i received my gcms notes on 4th November indicating that my employment letter is creating confusion and that it doesn't describe duties in detail so i was given "Review Required" status.I immediately sent the updated letter with details very next day and today i have got an email from CIC to have my medical submitted within 60 days of time.What does it mean ? Does it mean everything is good ? Any thoughts ?

Does it indicate that my eligibility criteria has been met ?
Is there a slightest chance ( although it may sound absurd ) that they would request medical even before the eligibility is met ?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
medical request most likely means eligibility is set to passed but no one here can confirm for sure because we are not on the visa officer shoes,if you want peace of mind you can order GCMS notes.
the only thing that confirm eligibility passed is the RPRF request email that you will receive from cpp-ottawa hopefully soon because it says:
this is in relation to your application for a permanent residence which has been found ELIGIBLE for the class which it was applied under whoever admissibility is still going(criminality,security,medical).
good luck :)

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
arorkama said:
Thanks CEC2013,

Are there good chances , for VO to consider my the explanation letter.
This has been a trend noticed the last little while. From what I understand - VOs are required to consider all of you supporting evidence, as longs as its reasonable....meaning, submitted in the timeframe of consideration and it is legitimate and relevant. So, I would be inclined to say yes, more than likely they will consider, if they havent already.

Keep us posted. And good luck!

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Does any one has any idea what does this mean in gcms notes under Eligibilty

WORK EXPERIENCE - LC
WORK EXPERIENCE - LC:0
PH Assessment
Original TRP inadmissibility:
Any new inadmissibility not covered by current TRP?:
5 Years Residency obligation met?:
3 Years Residency obligation met?: