+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Status :Review Required ( Help urgent)

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
Text : FOSS/GCMS check : no adverse info. Temporary resident status authorised during CEC qualifying period. Civil status : never married, no spouse/CLP and no childer decalared. Work Experience: NOCE 2282 declared. As per application , PA has been exployed by XYZ company as a computer technical support since 04/04/2011. Business online verification performed and it seems bona fide. As per employment letter, PA works between 25 to 44 hours per week. Employment letter does not list a substantial number of the mail duties under the NOC code. Language : IELTS submitted, meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level. Education : credentials in Information technology Solutions granted on 06/2011 ny XYZ college. Transcripts appear sufficient to demonstrate at least 2 years FTE studies in Canada. All required PCs recieved and there seems to be no A35/36/37 concern evident. No addition docs required at this time

and Status : Review required

Application recieved by cic : Nov 9, 2012
Notes were added by visa officer on Aug 14, 2013
and i applied for my GCMS notes on 9th Sept, 2013 .They havnt touched my application since thn and its still waiting to get reviewed by another visa officer i guess.

My job letter had my job description in one line and thats why they think its not sufficient. I am wondering if i should send them an updated letter with job duties in details or what should i do. Please let me know if someone has faced a similar experience

I will really appreciate it

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
YOUR BEST BET: get an updated letter that includes your roles and responsibilities in detail, and request that it get added to your application, but you have to act with lightning speed, if its not too late already.
AJ12345 said:
Text : FOSS/GCMS check : no adverse info. Temporary resident status authorised during CEC qualifying period. Civil status : never married, no spouse/CLP and no childer decalared. Work Experience: NOCE 2282 declared. As per application , PA has been exployed by XYZ company as a computer technical support since 04/04/2011. Business online verification performed and it seems bona fide. As per employment letter, PA works between 25 to 44 hours per week. Employment letter does not list a substantial number of the mail duties under the NOC code. Language : IELTS submitted, meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level. Education : credentials in Information technology Solutions granted on 06/2011 ny XYZ college. Transcripts appear sufficient to demonstrate at least 2 years FTE studies in Canada. All required PCs recieved and there seems to be no A35/36/37 concern evident. No addition docs required at this time

and i applied for my GCMS notes on 9th Sept, 2013 .They havnt touched my application since thn and its still waiting to get reviewed by another visa officer i guess.

My job letter had my job description in one line and thats why they think its not sufficient. I am wondering if i should send them an updated letter with job duties in details or what should i do. Please let me know if someone has faced a similar experience

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
hparcha: do you mind posting exactly what is in the GCMS notes with sensitive details redacted?
hparacha said:
I have a review required because I worked for two companies in the same year and the second job, the pay was significantly higher.
The job titles were the same and the job duties pretty much the same. One was a bigger company so they paid better.

Anything I can do? This is really dumb.

Thanks!

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
Do a lot of applications get refused for job duties that are not detailed enough? Or is there an opportunity to resubmit with more detailed duties?

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
as far as i have heard, there is a very little chance of them considering the updated job letter.

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the credibility of the letters may be under question, given that two autonomous companies wrote you the exact same letter? Were both letters from the different companies 100% identical in content?
hparacha said:
FOSS/GCMS check : no adverse info. Temporary resident status authorised during CEC qualifying period. Civil status : never married, no spouse/CLP and no childer decalared. Work Experience: NOCE 4163 declared. Letters dated 27 AUGU 2012 confirm dates of employment position at company salary of Xk. Letter provides a list of duties which correspond to NOC 2011. Letters dated August 28 2012 from company X confirm dates of employment and salary of Xk. * Note the list of job duties is identical for both letters while the difference in salary is signifigant. Review Required.
No additonal documents required at this time.

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
Does anyone has any idea about the process of review required. Do they review it from scratch or is it just a formality and they will go as per last officer's review

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
Ahh, I see. I’m not sure what more you can do. I have an inkling you will be ok. Having status as “Review required” does not necessarily mean your application will be rejected. It just means further scrutiny is required. If both your letters include all the necessary info, and are verifiable, they cannot reject you solely on the basis that one company paid you more than the other. Keep us posted and good luck.

hparacha said:
the profession I am in is pretty standard, the job descrptions are 99% the same
the only difference in the jobs is how large the accounts are ie.. how much a client is spending
the letters are genuine with proper HR contacts etc..

not sure what i can do?

hparacha

Nov 4, 2012
thank you very much for saying that - I am hoping that is what happens and praying for it too.

Under the eligibility it says date due: December 2 2013

not sure what that means?

ahm2307

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
LPS said:
Do a lot of applications get refused for job duties that are not detailed enough? Or is there an opportunity to resubmit with more detailed duties?
The majority of refusals I've seen around here are because the job duties do not match the NOC descriptions

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
my guess is they set "internal deadlines" for when certain steps have to be completed, so this essentially means your eligibility must be reviewed by Dec 2. Unclear as to whether this would be a final eligibility review.
hparacha said:
thank you very much for saying that - I am hoping that is what happens and praying for it too.

Under the eligibility it says date due: December 2 2013

not sure what that means?

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
random123 said:
YOUR BEST BET: get an updated letter that includes your roles and responsibilities in detail, and request that it get added to your application, but you have to act with lightning speed, if its not too late already.

Should i just get a letter with job duties on it or get the latest updated letter with all the information

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
AJ12345 said:

I dont wan to be negative but yes send the letters but they rarely considers them...
There are chances that your application will be rejected but can be approved to...so prepare ur self for any thing..My application status is also review required ...

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
Thank you @gladaki

I am hoping for the best

is it okay if i just send them the letter with list of job duties
or do i need to send complete reference letter?