+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Status :Review Required ( Help urgent)

anonimo

Sep 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-13
AOR Received.
23-04-13
Med's Request
accepted medical used for a wp before cec app
Passport Req..
27-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-13 (CoPR)
LANDED..........
16-12-13
Well good luck bud and keep us informed. Hopefully we celebrate soon:)

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
CEC2013 said:
All additional documents go to CPP-O via email at OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca. Only PCCs should be sent in hard copy via post. And just remember that the burden of proof is with you. The VO will not waste resources investigating if something is unclear. Theres been only a few lucky individuals that received a follow up from a VO.

Anyway, yea, explain the difference and send off to CPP-O. At the end of your email say something along the lines of "please confirm that the explanation letter has been included for consideration." Oh and, I would also mention in your explanation letter that you saw in your GCMS notes that the VO had concerns about your income and you are providing clarification.

All the best!

jaihanuman

Nov 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2012
Doc's Request.
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
30-01-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
22-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2013
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
Send the updated Reference letter.
One of my friend case was rejected with missing roles and responsibilities in Reference letter.

Please send the reference letter with updated roles and responsibilities.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Congrats !

waitinginvaincec said:
after a week of submitting a revised letter, i got MR! i hope everything goes well.

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
waitinginvaincec said:
after a week of submitting a revised letter, i got MR! i hope everything goes well.
thts cool...thts pretty much what happened with me...i got passport request today..

hidude44us

Nov 5, 2013
Hi everyone,

I just got my gcms notes this morning and i requested them on 30th September.The last status update was made on 22nd october this year which is just 10 days from now.The due date is mentioned as 4th Feb 2014.The status is "Review required" and i also have the same job description problem.I have just sent a letter to my employer to include the job details matching the NOC category in which i applied.

Here are the notes: Duties listed in employment letter do not provide details of activities
performed by PA. Duties do not seem to match NOC code description and Lead Statement Supporting docs do
not appear sufficient to demonstrate experience in this NOC code.

I don't remember exactly what i included in my employment letter but i am hopeful after reading other users' comments that their updated letter was accepted and the process went forward from there on.I would probably email the letter to CPP Ottawa tomorrow requesting them to add this to my current application.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.I have added 5 point bulleted list of duties matching those mentioned in my NOC category.Do you think is that enough or should i expand further on those 5 points to explain what each one means.Moreover, i have resigned from my company 2 weeks back.Does it affect my immigration application anyway although i have met my requirement of 1 yr of professional experience and i worked with this company for 2 yr and 2 months.Please share your views and opinions.

Thanks,
BR,

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
hidude44us said:
Hi everyone,

I just got my gcms notes this morning and i requested them on 30th September.The last status update was made on 22nd october this year which is just 10 days from now.The due date is mentioned as 4th Feb 2014.The status is "Review required" and i also have the same job description problem.I have just sent a letter to my employer to include the job details matching the NOC category in which i applied.

Here are the notes: Duties listed in employment letter do not provide details of activities
performed by PA. Duties do not seem to match NOC code description and Lead Statement Supporting docs do
not appear sufficient to demonstrate experience in this NOC code.

I don't remember exactly what i included in my employment letter but i am hopeful after reading other users' comments that their updated letter was accepted and the process went forward from there on.I would probably email the letter to CPP Ottawa tomorrow requesting them to add this to my current application.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.I have added 5 point bulleted list of duties matching those mentioned in my NOC category.Do you think is that enough or should i expand further on those 5 points to explain what each one means.Moreover, i have resigned from my company 2 weeks back.Does it affect my immigration application anyway although i have met my requirement of 1 yr of professional experience and i worked with this company for 2 yr and 2 months.Please share your views and opinions.

Thanks,
BR,
Just try to match as many points as you could but by match i dnt mean write those exactly the same. Get an updated letter and i am sure you will be ok

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
CEC2013 said:
All additional documents go to CPP-O via email at OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca. Only PCCs should be sent in hard copy via post. And just remember that the burden of proof is with you. The VO will not waste resources investigating if something is unclear. Theres been only a few lucky individuals that received a follow up from a VO.

Anyway, yea, explain the difference and send off to CPP-O. At the end of your email say something along the lines of "please confirm that the explanation letter has been included for consideration." Oh and, I would also mention in your explanation letter that you saw in your GCMS notes that the VO had concerns about your income and you are providing clarification.

All the best!
Thanks CEC,
what additional documents can I attach. Just an explanatory document good enough or should I get reference letter from my manager. Should I attach my recent pay stubs too.
[tr][td]

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
arorkama said:
Thanks CEC,
what additional documents can I attach. Just an explanatory document good enough or should I get reference letter from my manager. Should I attach my recent pay stubs too.
[tr][td]
What are we talking about again? lol ;D Its been a little bit since we discussed this. Sorry! ::)