+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, CSE seems to be the only option if you have additional documents to substantiate your claim about work experience\education. But again, it takes about 30 days for them to acknowledge a CSE & have documents attached to your file.

It could be too late in certain cases should case officer make a decision in the meantime. Just wondering if you are in same boat. If yes, do you mind sharing your case to have a better understanding of it?
I just ordered for gcms notes. I've been on IP2( we are processing your application.....) since July27 and my AOR is May 10. I sent a message sometime in July asking to know my visa office and the status of my application and I got the response that it's being processed at Ottawa and my application is being reviewed and requires additional verification hence it will be outside processing time. So I guess when I receive my notes then I can tell what exactly is going on.

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
I just ordered for gcms notes. I've been on IP2( we are processing your application.....) since July27 and my AOR is May 10. I sent a message sometime in July asking to know my visa office and the status of my application and I got the response that it's being processed at Ottawa and my application is being reviewed and requires additional verification hence it will be outside processing time. So I guess when I receive my notes then I can tell what exactly is going on.

It is amazing that they told you so early & clearly that your's going to be outside processing time. As you say, it's IP2 I believe you should receive PPR soon unless they need to verify something with your Security check.

I think you did a right thing by ordering GCMS notes.Good luck.

Reactions: chinnieM

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
HI guys I just got my GCMS notes(Aor april 22nd FSW-Inland) and my situation is very similar to a lot of you here, status is:

Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: In progress
Security:

Then on the section "notes" there's one that says
"CA review: R10 not complete: CANCELLED" (yes the cancelled was really CAPS LOCKED)

And on the section "activities" there is an activity saying
"
Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value: REVIEW REQUIRED
"

But what really triggers me is that there is no note talking about the reason my Eligibility is Review Required. This I can't try any CSE because i'm not sure on what's missing. Is It always related to past jobs?

What about this 11.2-EE MI? What's this about?

I'd really appreaciate ANY help.

Thanks

Reactions: Tomi2

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
HI guys I just got my GCMS notes(Aor april 22nd FSW-Inland) and my situation is very similar to a lot of you here, status is:

Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: In progress
Security:

Then on the section "notes" there's one that says
"CA review: R10 not complete: CANCELLED" (yes the cancelled was really CAPS LOCKED)

And on the section "activities" there is an activity saying
"
Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value: REVIEW REQUIRED
"

But what really triggers me is that there is no note talking about the reason my Eligibility is Review Required. This I can't try any CSE because i'm not sure on what's missing. Is It always related to past jobs?

What about this 11.2-EE MI? What's this about?

I'd really appreaciate ANY help.

Thanks
Was the R10 previously passed before being cancelled? Do you also see security screening on your notes?

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Was the R10 previously passed before being cancelled? Do you also see security screening on your notes?
Nope, it was started, then sent for review and then cancelled. This "CANCELLED" was the last note I got, but after having my eligibility "REVIEW REQUIRED" I had the RCMP Screening and cleared it(NRT- No Reportable Trace) and there is NO Security Screening there. But on the activities I see that after having this Review Required I got my CRS Complete and The Criminality in Progress... Very concerned and lost...

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Guys, I finally see some updates on my application today. Not sure whether it's IP2. Please help me confirm.

AOR: April 01, 2017 (CEC)
Med Passed: April 20, 2017
BG: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check (Until today morning)

Just today afternoon, my BG has changed to following message:

BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Today afternoon)

It never changed to "Not applicable" for me. Not sure if it's really IP2 or just change in wording by CIC.

Just to add, my case was under "Eligibility review" based on GCMS notes we received last month and we did provide CIC with required documents to address the concerns.

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Guys, I finally see some updates on my application today. Not sure whether it's IP2. Please help me confirm.

BG: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check (Until today morning)

BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Today afternoon)

It never changed to "Not applicable" for me. Not sure if it's really IP2 or just change in wording by CIC.

Just to add, my case was under "Eligibility review" based on GCMS notes we received last month and we did provide CIC with required documents to address the concerns.
That's awesome!!! What did you have in your notes? They complained about job duties? What documents did you send them? I'm waiting on my next GCMS ti check whether they'll say what I'm missing but I'd appreciate if you could detail your case, thanks! :)

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
That's awesome!!! What did you have in your notes? They complained about job duties? What documents did you send them? I'm waiting on my next GCMS ti check whether they'll say what I'm missing but I'd appreciate if you could detail your case, thanks! :)
Yes, it was pertaining to job duties from one of the ex-employer. We reached out to them and had them issued a new employment letter with duties mentioned on official letterhead. I believe that did the trick.

I am still not sure whether its IP2. What do you think?

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Yes, it was pertaining to job duties from one of the ex-employer. We reached out to them and had them issued a new employment letter with duties mentioned on official letterhead. I believe that did the trick.

I am still not sure whether its IP2. What do you think?
Thanks. Well I think you can Cellebrate! It's surely IP2 and now I believe it'd be a matter of days to PPR, not weeks! Congratulations !!!! :)

I think you can be sure of that if you criminal were done in your last gcms and if you also have seen some FBI/US or security screening on activities/applications/notes !!

Reactions: vickspat

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Thanks. Well I think you can Cellebrate! It's surely IP2 and now I believe it'd be a matter of days to PPR, not weeks! Congratulations !!!! :)

I think you can be sure of that if you criminal were done in your last gcms and if you also have seen some FBI/US or security screening on activities/applications/notes !!
Thanks buddy. Well, I checked my last GCMS notes for Criminality and it says - Criminality Decision Passed in one of the earlier notes.
Which I believe is a good sign. :)

I wish you a speedy update and PPR eventually. May I know what's your BG status showing currently?

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Thanks buddy. Well, I checked my last GCMS notes for Criminality and it says - Criminality Decision Passed in one of the earlier notes.
Which I believe is a good sign. :)

I wish you a speedy update and PPR eventually. May I know what's your BG status showing currently?
I told you maaaan! Just saw you got PPR! That's amazing man! Wish you the best of luck in your landing! Thanks for your help :)
btw, my BG is "we are processing...."

Reactions: vickspat

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Hello folks,

Finally the wait is over!! I received much awaited, elusive golden email yesterday.
It was sort of longish wait of about 163 days considering I'm CEC inland applicant.

In the meantime, I ordered GCMS notes twice and must say, I was benefitted.
This forum is a beautiful thing as it really helped me in good or bad times with appropriate advice/suggestions by people like we all.

Many thanks & kudos to everyone & I really wish we all get the PPR at the earliest.

Here is my timeline,in case you are wondering:

AOR: April 01, 2017 (CEC Inland)

Medical Passed: April 20, 2017

BG-IP1: April 20, 2017

BG-Eligiblity Review Required: June 02, 2017 (Agent's remarks about job duties on one of the employment letters- GCMS notes)

CSE\Webform: July 20, 2017 (Uploaded revised employment letter in the format required by CIC)

CSE acknowledged & employment letter uploaded on file: August 10, 2017 (Based on GCMS notes)

BG-IP2: September 11, 2017

PPR: September 11, 2017

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
I told you maaaan! Just saw you got PPR! That's amazing man! Wish you the best of luck in your landing! Thanks for your help :)
btw, my BG is "we are processing...."
Thanks man, I wish you get the good news real soon..

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017

hi vicki pat i need your urgent help, my application was showing review required on eligibility, because my reference work letter did not clearly state my period of employment, it stated when i started with the company but not how long or if i am still working with them or not and crs was calculated without experience, what do i do

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
hi vicki pat i need your urgent help, my application was showing review required on eligibility, because my reference work letter did not clearly state my period of employment, it stated when i started with the company but not how long or if i am still working with them or not and crs was calculated without experience, what do i do
Hi...what's ur aor....we're in a similar situation