+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hello All,

I received an ITA in September 2017 under the Express Entry system (FSW-O) and I submitted my application in Dec 2017. I was issued ADR (FBI-PCC) on Dec 13, 2017 and I sent those docs on Dec 27th, 2017. I passed medicals also in December, 2017. Since Dec, 2017 my application is in review of eligibility stage itself.

Sometime in January I realized that I didn’t send my experience letter from my previous employer. So I sent that letter through IRCC website on Jan 15th, 2018 and received a conformation on Jan 24th, 2018 that they will forward it accordingly to the department.

I ordered GCMS notes on Mar 27th , 2018 and received on Apr 27th , 2018. From the summary notes of the primary review officer (on Dec 13th, 2017) he recommended additional/further review of my previous employer. As the documents I submitted (along with the application) doesn’t provide clear information regarding job duties etc; All that required information is in the experience letter (that I sent later in Jan). I called CIC earlier this month and they are saying they have no exact date when a review officer will get back to my case.

My question is has anyone faced/in similar situation?

How long does it take to review if they recommended additional review of application?

Regards,

Msrdy.

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hello All,

I received an ITA in September 2017 under the Express Entry system (FSW-O) and I submitted my application in Dec 2017. I was issued ADR (FBI-PCC) on Dec 13, 2017 and I sent those docs on Dec 27th, 2017. I passed medicals also in December, 2017. Since Dec, 2017 my application is in review of eligibility stage itself.

Sometime in January I realized that I didn’t send my experience letter from my previous employer. So I sent that letter through IRCC website on Jan 15th, 2018 and received a conformation on Jan 24th, 2018 that they will forward it accordingly to the department.

I ordered GCMS notes on Mar 27th , 2018 and received on Apr 27th , 2018. From the summary notes of the primary review officer (on Dec 13th, 2017) he recommended additional/further review of my previous employer. As the documents I submitted (along with the application) doesn’t provide clear information regarding job duties etc; All that required information is in the experience letter (that I sent later in Jan). I called CIC earlier this month and they are saying they have no exact date when a review officer will get back to my case.

How long does it take to review if they recommended additional review of application?

Regards,

Msrdy.
yes mine is similar my gcms note shows that my letter of experience was not clear on the period or length of time I've worked , so I raised a cse and sent in a new one , still contacted ircc yet eligibility have not been revised till now and my applic

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
yes mine is similar my gcms note shows that my letter of experience was not clear on the period or length of time I've worked , so I raised a cse and sent in a new one , still contacted ircc yet eligibility have not been revised till now and my applic
Wonder when there will be any progress in our cases. It is just a matter of reviewing the documents we sent them. Not sure what is taking them so long to review.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello All,

Regards,

Msrdy.
Hi @msrdy @Mariaogb Have you guys heard from CIC yet?

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I had my first notes last week. Its says the following
Eligibility not started
Security Not started
Criminality and medical passed

Review of POF funds required. No one touched my file since 09 feb 2018

But yesterday i see a status change in my ADR from NA to WE ARE REVIEWING.
I guess My eligibility has been started by LVO.
mine eligibility is passed by CIO but LVO needs to review.
Any idea how long is it going take after this?

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
I had my first notes last week. Its says the following
Eligibility not started
Security Not started
Criminality and medical passed

Review of POF funds required. No one touched my file since 09 feb 2018

But yesterday i see a status change in my ADR from NA to WE ARE REVIEWING.
I guess My eligibility has been started by LVO.
mine eligibility is passed by CIO but LVO needs to review.
Any idea how long is it going take after this?
It takes time. My eligibility passed after 5 months.