+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

Diamondxtra

Jul 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
Please an advise is urgently needed here. My spouse is the PA and application has been submitted since feb. We've gotten a medical passed update while other parameters are still showing in process.
We got gcms report last month to discover that eligibilty status is showing review required.
We found out that PA didnt crosscheck the LOE he was given from a company he was claiming 1year for. The start date he inputed was November meanwhile his LOE carried December, making it 11months instead of 12. He doesnt have any issue with the other company he claimed 2 years for. So instead of having 3years experience,he is having 2years and 11months. As a result the crs score dropped below ITA minimum score however the report shows fsw points:70 ready to finalize rprf:complete.
We also noted he was given 10 fsw points for having 1 year canadian work experience under adaptability.
We cant really tell what our chances are right now. If the 10 fsw points is added to the crs score it will boost the PA's score above the minimum ITA.
Our thoughts are kind of scattered everywhere cos we are not really sure of what to do at this point...
What is the importance of getting points for adaptability?

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
I got eye and height request, 2ghost update, 5adr, passed my eligibility eventually. Hope this helps
Hello Maria what is your AOR?

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Dear folks,
In my last GCMS notes, I found my eligibility went to another round of review. which shows ""Review Required". And I am CEC inland and my AOR is in September 2016. I have waited for 9 and a half month.
After reading the forums, I found actually I am not alone, quite a few people are on the same boat. That's why I open this thread and let's share our updates here and wish everybody good luck in next half of the year!
Did you get your PPR??

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Nothing yet. If ask them for any update they tell me that they are not sure when a review officer will get to my application.
Hello,
I have seen some change in the status of background verification. Earlier it was showing 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'
Now it says 'We are processing your Background check'.
On the side note, I have read that they are bringing some new system to track the status of PR applications filed after July 1 st (I am not sure of the exact date). May be they will clear all the previous applications or add old pending applications to this. Either way I am thinking this should help speed up processing our applications.

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
AOR - APRIL 25th ; Eligibility review required for Job duties.

Notes: 1
Created Date: 2018/05/23
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CIO
Text:
A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT Lock in date : 2018-04-25
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file I make the following recommendation
REVIEW REQUIRED UNDER PRIMARY OCCUPATION DUTIES NOC 2173 A11.2 Review Required R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS /Funds : Review Required FSW points total : 59 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
EXPERIENCE:
REVIEW REQUIRED DUITES - letter confirms full time employment ; FSW work: 0yrs 0 months of 1 years - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - review required

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
AOR - APRIL 25th ; Eligibility review required for Job duties.

Notes: 1
Created Date: 2018/05/23
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CIO
Text:
A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT Lock in date : 2018-04-25
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file I make the following recommendation
REVIEW REQUIRED UNDER PRIMARY OCCUPATION DUTIES NOC 2173 A11.2 Review Required R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS /Funds : Review Required FSW points total : 59 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
EXPERIENCE:
REVIEW REQUIRED DUITES - letter confirms full time employment ; FSW work: 0yrs 0 months of 1 years - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - review required
There should be a reason for review required as noted by the analyst. Did you not provide proper experience letter. Usually review required means several months of waiting till someone touches your file

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
There should be a reason for review required as noted by the analyst. Did you not provide proper experience letter. Usually review required means several months of waiting till someone touches your file
I did but in different sets cuz my company wont give the duties listed in letter head. I attached almost all the documents I have to backup my case.

So, basically I had 2 letters, one from company in letter head which states my full time employment and another letter from manager with duties and supporting documents.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I did but in different sets cuz my company wont give the duties listed in letter head. I attached almost all the documents I have to backup my case.

So, basically I had 2 letters, one from company in letter head which states my full time employment and another letter from manager with duties and supporting documents.
You should be fine during officer review then. It's just that you fell into a long queue called 'review required' and it will be a while till an officer touches it.

Reactions: SRayhan87

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
You should be fine during officer review then. It's just that you fell into a long queue called 'review required' and it will be a while till an officer touches it.
Oh.. how long is long? cuz its been sitting in this staus for like 3 months now, just curious. BTW am an FSW-O.

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Oh.. how long is long? cuz its been sitting in this staus for like 3 months now, just curious. BTW am an FSW-O.
I don't want to disappoint you by saying this but, from what I have been reading on the other threads there are people waiting from AOR Sept/Oct 2017 who are in the same situation as you and me. Maybe you might get lucky if an officer gets to you application soon but chances are slim.