+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I have a RR for a stupid reason - pending police certificate

For my city, we provide our police cert after we submit the application. He marks RR on the day IRCC sent me ADR (I provided it before due date)

I don't want to stuck here for 12 months for this stupid reason....Unless everyone from my city/country need to wait 12 months

Please when did you order your GCMS notes and from which organization? Thanks.

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I am in the same boat.... its been 10 months.... stuck at review required.... I gave them all the docs I possibly could and I work at a bank so its not like they cant verify the company or my work experience.... ordered notes in sept and file not touched since feb... i didnt ask for GCMS again as its too soon and agent asked me to wait....
I work at a provincial big organization. In GCMS notes, although it says that employers information is confirmed via web-search tools, it mentions that it's unable to verify my working experience in Canada and foreign while I submitted and sent to IRCC everything it needs to process, verify and confirm. It's ridiculous! I also didn't request GCMS again and don't want to call IRCC's agent anymore because they are helpless.
I talked to my MP and asked his support. He called to IRCC and was told that my file is still under review because it hasn't been touched and allow IRCC to take time to review it. The delay process is a part due to my submission of an additional doc that is ECA from WES in July hasn't been touched it regardless confirmed to receive it and now asks for more time to look at it. MP is advised to contact IRCC again to check in a month for further updates on my file. So I just keep waiting.

Last edited:

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
I work at a provincial big organization. In GCMS notes, although it says that employers information is confirmed via web-search tools, it mentions that it's unable to verify my working experience in Canada and foreign while I submitted and sent to IRCC everything it needs to process, verify and confirm. It's ridiculous! I also didn't request GCMS again and don't want to call IRCC's agent anymore because they are helpless.
I talked to my MP and asked his support. He called to IRCC and was told that my file is still under review because it hasn't been touched and allow IRCC to take time to review it. The delay process is a part due to my submission of an additional doc that is ECA from WES in July hasn't been touched it regardless confirmed to receive it and now asks for more time to look at it. MP is advised to contact IRCC again to check in a month for further updates on my file. So I just keep waiting.

did u have foreign work experience too or just canadian ?

Also, they said they verified 6 months but need addition review for rest of the 6 months...... but its with the same company.. does not make sense that they verified half and need to review another half

zaferDHI

Feb 28, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
1st VO: Montreal. 2nd VO: Hong Kong
NOC Code......
5243 Theatre, fashion, exhibit and other creative designers
Nomination.....
New Brunswick
AOR Received.
16-09-2021
I have a RR for a stupid reason - pending police certificate

For my city, we provide our police cert after we submit the application. He marks RR on the day IRCC sent me ADR (I provided it before due date)

I don't want to stuck here for 12 months for this stupid reason....Unless everyone from my city/country need to wait 12 months

Hi, can I please ask you how long did it take to pass eligibility after you provided the Police Certificate? I am also in a similar situation I have review required and assuming it's also because of outstanding Hong Kong police certificate.