+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
I will STRONGLY suggest u do tht ASAP... i waited to apply for my PGWP for the same reason... it fucked my life up.... please apply asap... from experience... will never recommend anyone to wait... give cic enough time so tht they come bk to u when u still hv status (incase u need to reapply)
I applied bowp in feb (wp was expiring in 2nd june) cic emailed me may23rd saying i need to apply on paper not online ( as i was a trp holder) ..... if tht email came bk a week later i would hv been unemployed
thanks for update

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
I suggest you apply immediately. Mine is expiring February 27th, 2020. I have applied for mine. My application is 15 months plus and yet to pass eligibility. Its best to do so incase there is a problem(I don't pray for one) like @parmarja suggested, you will have a little bit of time on your side.
So u r in same boat. I guess I can expect another 5 months then . I will apply soon for work permit

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
thanks for update
Np.. also FYI go through the forum or online or call CIC to make sure you understand the documents that you need to attach with the BOWP.

I know AOR and current workpermit are absolutely important but just make sure you know what you need to attach...

My Lawyer forgot to attach AOR (yes!) luckily I didnt trust him with mailing the document and volunteered to mail mslf... was reviewing one more time before aubmitting at tims and realised there is no AOR. attached it before mailing.
If you are working with a alwyer.. make sure you are on top of things yourslf too... dont trust thm 100% for them u r a client for u this means ur life/career

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
I suggest you apply immediately. Mine is expiring February 27th, 2020. I have applied for mine. My application is 15 months plus and yet to pass eligibility. Its best to do so incase there is a problem(I don't pray for one) like @parmarja suggested, you will have a little bit of time on your side.
@Mesh2003 15 months :(

did u talk to MP ? what do you see on your GCMS notes ? where is it stuck at eligibility ?

mine is stuck at verifying job experience (as per GCMS notes)

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Np.. also FYI go through the forum or online or call CIC to make sure you understand the documents that you need to attach with the BOWP.

I know AOR and current workpermit are absolutely important but just make sure you know what you need to attach...

My Lawyer forgot to attach AOR (yes!) luckily I didnt trust him with mailing the document and volunteered to mail mslf... was reviewing one more time before aubmitting at tims and realised there is no AOR. attached it before mailing.
If you are working with a alwyer.. make sure you are on top of things yourslf too... dont trust thm 100% for them u r a client for u this means ur life/career
Ya I know they don’t care .. i will apply myself ... I am sending all my paystubs till date and updated job letter to them today.

Reactions: parmarja

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I did receive my GCMS notes on October 28 which shows file not touched after march 6 2019. Still says Review required by MI3 officer. Got an MP office to call them to which they replied they need more time. If i call they say same thing. Its will be 10 months on November 10. All other things have not started yet. Nobody has faced similar problem As far I have checked this website or I have talked to number of immigration firms. So since my eligibility is still under review I can still receive a rejection and I won’t have time to apply again because work permit is till january 27 and points are too high. Or They will never clear it and nobody can do anything. Seems to me I am helpless
Do not lose your faith. Keep trust in them and yourself, Lots of applicants went through RR cases, you just need to be more patience because RR case usually takes 10-12 months to be cleared. Mine took 9 months to clear eligibility. See the reason for RR by case office and takes the necessary step. send them more supporting docs to support your file. Do not wait to get an ADR because this often delays by the officer. RR put by Jn officer and most of them are novice, so they just trying to make sure by Sr. Officer. Only Sr. officer have the authority to pass your eligibility.

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Do not lose your faith. Keep trust in them and yourself, Lots of applicants went through RR cases, you just need to be more patience because RR case usually takes 10-12 months to be cleared. Mine took 9 months to clear eligibility. See the reason for RR by case office and takes the necessary step. send them more supporting docs to support your file. Do not wait to get an ADR because this often delays by the officer. RR put by Jn officer and most of them are novice, so they just trying to make sure by Sr. Officer. Only Sr. officer have the authority to pass your eligibility.
My case is almost 10 months still RR MI 3 officer. Nothing else to do except wait

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
My case is almost 10 months still RR MI 3 officer. Nothing else to do except wait
My PR application has reached to more than 7 months to process. I got GCMS notes and it shows my file hasn't been touched for a while. It has been stuck by eligibility: Review required due to unable to confirm Canadian and foreign working experience. I sent all my payslips to IRCC via webform in hope that my application can be speeded up. Now IRCC has everything to verify my working experience but still don't know how long my PR application would be updated.

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
My PR application has reached to more than 7 months to process. I got GCMS notes and it shows my file hasn't been touched for a while. It has been stuck by eligibility: Review required due to unable to confirm Canadian and foreign working experience. I sent all my payslips to IRCC via webform in hope that my application can be speeded up. Now IRCC has everything to verify my working experience but still don't know how long my PR application would be updated.
Yes bro same thing here 10 months file not touched after march 6. One guy as u must have read is 15 months past. No idea what will happen

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi friends
I received gcms notes today. Im cec inland applicant.
It shows review required for eligibility but experience and Canadian experience is validated. Officer has confirmed required things in experience section.
Can anyone please guide on why they have recommended for review? Did i miss anything.
Also i noticed officer has mentioned Pending outstanding PC for PA.

Please let me know if it is positive for my application?

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Hi friends
I received gcms notes today. Im cec inland applicant.
It shows review required for eligibility but experience and Canadian experience is validated. Officer has confirmed required things in experience section.
Can anyone please guide on why they have recommended for review? Did i miss anything.
Also i noticed officer has mentioned Pending outstanding PC for PA.

Please let me know if it is positive for my application?
They go for review required if they have a doubt even if u have submitted all the documents. Apply for GCMS notes they can guide u. RR cases are always hard. Its not a negative but most of the time u need some additional documents or provide them with more clarification about ur jobs.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
@Mesh2003 15 months :(

did u talk to MP ? what do you see on your GCMS notes ? where is it stuck at eligibility ?

mine is stuck at verifying job experience (as per GCMS notes)
Am MP follows up and last Friday they said no update. I will be receiving my GCMS notes this week. The last notes I received said recommended passed but I have come to understand from call agent that it's now review required. The only concern on my notes then was about not being able to verify employer via web search. I have sent in documents to show that my previous employer exists

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
I am in the same boat.... its been 10 months.... stuck at review required.... I gave them all the docs I possibly could and I work at a bank so its not like they cant verify the company or my work experience.... ordered notes in sept and file not touched since feb... i didnt ask for GCMS again as its too soon and agent asked me to wait....

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I have a RR for a stupid reason - pending police certificate

For my city, we provide our police cert after we submit the application. He marks RR on the day IRCC sent me ADR (I provided it before due date)

I don't want to stuck here for 12 months for this stupid reason....Unless everyone from my city/country need to wait 12 months