+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Received my GCMS notes January 19, 2019. I am AOR June 11th 2018. My file says "Eligibility - Not Met" but they have not rejected me and under the notes section there is concern that the job duties and description were not provided. I submitted my Job duties and description yesterday (January 22, 2019) via the webform. I hope that will help. My concern is that my eligibility says not met and my file mas not been looked at since July 2018 so why did they not reject my application then? It still says my application is open and in progress.

Notes Say the following:"***Review REQUIRED by Officer - Work Experience*** A11.2 ALL Valid Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: No Concerns PA. PNP Nomination matches current residence (BC) - Nomination Validity: Original - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. A11.2 CRA Assessment: Appears Met CRS Score at ITA 1035 Min CRS Score for round 444 CRS Score at APR 1035 Total CRS points assessed: 995***600 - Provincial Nomination - Verified by CIO***_____________WORK EXPERIENCE: Qualifying Period 11JUN2015 to 10Jun2018 1) NOC 1241 2016/11 to 201707 at XXXXXXX submitted letters of reference which are assessed as follows: EDOCSxxxxxxx The duties listed in the letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code. The letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a number of the main duties in the NOC code. The letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met minimum requirement of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: NO DUTIES PROVIDED 2) NOC 1113 2017/07 to present. The duties listed in the letters DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under NOC code selected. The letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a number of main duties under NOC code selected. The letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA DID NOT accumulate 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements."

The transition between NOC 1241 to 1113 was a promotion within the firm. and if my eligibility says "Not Met" in my GCMS notes why did they not reject me? I already sent webforms with the job description and duties for both my jobs on a letter head along with a letter from my manager late in December 2018. I had forgotten to attache the duties for the jobs with my uploads.

Any advice?

Thank you
In same scenario since Nov 2018.
I have received re-medical request on 29 Apr 2019.
My eligibility is still in review.
But the background check has started.
Does this mean I’m in IP1 or IP2?

D

Deleted member 810875

In same scenario since Nov 2018.
I have received re-medical request on 29 Apr 2019.
My eligibility is still in review.
But the background check has started.
Does this mean I’m in IP1 or IP2?
means PPR is only a few days away.

Reactions: Rajasr

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
means PPR is only a few days away.
There is an urgent issue.
I find that the link to upload medical report hasn’t been activated on my profile. The documents page is showing the same list as given during APR with no new upload link available.
I have submitted a technical issue for the page.
Am I doing this wrong or should I submit the report through webform? Would that be ok?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
There is an urgent issue.
I find that the link to upload medical report hasn’t been activated on my profile. The documents page is showing the same list as given during APR with no new upload link available.
I have submitted a technical issue for the page.
Am I doing this wrong or should I submit the report through webform? Would that be ok?
The medical report is uploaded by the medical centre directly
If you like you can submit the receipt via the web form as well(generally there is no need to do so)

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
The medical report is uploaded by the medical centre directly
If you like you can submit the receipt via the web form as well(generally there is no need to do so)
Hey Thanks.
I see that my Eligibility is still in Review, But the Background check seems to have been started.
What should I expect now. Will they finish the processing soon?

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Received PPR yesterday

Timeline
ITA 14-03-2018
AOR 09-05-2019
Redo-Medical - 29-04-2019
PPR 20-05-2019

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Yesterday i successfully completed 9 months of my AOR, I was so hopeless, so broken but finally, Allah listens to me.
Just log in my accounts and saw finally there is an update and my BG has started...O allahThank you so much:)
Hope PPR is not far away now...i can see the light.
Guys do not be hopeless...i was in RR for POF and now they cleared my RR.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Guys, Need some advise regarding my GCMS notes.

I had received my first set of GCMS notes on Feb 2019 and learned that I'm in 'Review Required' for Eligibility. Later I've submitted few documents which might support the officer review. Last updated date of the application was Jan 10th 2019

I had received my second set of GCMS notes on May 2019. I'm still in the 'Review Required' status but I found few differences in the Analyst notes. Some of the lines in the review required category were removed when compared with the first GCMS notes.

For EG: In my first notes, Review required for employment - no duties were mentioned. This particular statement was removed and I see just white blank space. Also, last updated date for the overall application was Feb 5th 2019. My Review required due date was set to Feb 9th 2019. But they haven't cleared it yet.

Any insights? Is this positive? Appreciate your expertise.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Anyone had experience with Review Required on Settlement Funds and Client Information even when the total funds is double of the required amount? Would you advise the person to send an updated proof of funds documents or wait till they ask for additional documents?

Submitted mutual funds letter + 6 months statement.

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yesterday i successfully completed 9 months of my AOR, I was so hopeless, so broken but finally, Allah listens to me.
Just log in my accounts and saw finally there is an update and my BG has started...O allahThank you so much:)
Hope PPR is not far away now...i can see the light.
Guys do not be hopeless...i was in RR for POF and now they cleared my RR.
Did you send an updated POF or they picked the file on their own?

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
418 days in. No actual updates on the file since May/2017. In January I tried multiple channels of communication to see if I could get some kind of response (email, phone, local MP). I was told that the file is "on queue to be reviewed by an officer". A couple of months later I called again, and the agent seemed to be upset that I was contacting them so frequently and told me "that there's nothing for me to do but wait." In the meantime, I finished college, and since there's no PR in sight, I had to apply for PGWP for myself and OWP extension for my wife. Another 500+ dollars down the drain. So now I have two files to be processed, IRCC doesn't give two sh*ts about us, and I'm on the verge of a breakdown. Just wanted to share my experience so far with this whole process.

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Hi

I applied my file on January 10,2019.
File still stuck on review eligibility.
Applied gcms on august 11 that shows MI3 officer review required. But file was not touched after march 16.
Again applied for gcms on July 11 but now they did not send my notes even after 50 days this time. I have even replied to Atip email still no response. Generated the CSE but no response.
Online and customer service still say file is under review eligibility.
Only 2 months of work permit left.

Any advice
Thanks