+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

ishan44

Dec 6, 2018
Hi
My case is same as yours. I have sent job duties by cse. Can you update your timeline?
I am in the same boat. I made a mistake in my express entry profile and submitted incorrect dates of work experience when I submitted my eAPR in Feb 2018. It was a gross oversight which I realized quite late. I did submit an acknowledgement of my mistake not too long ago. The good news is I didn't gain any points because of that mistake. However, my GCMS notes say that I have 'Eligibility: review required'. The case analyst notes say that I didn't provide a letter of explanation when I submitted eAPR. It was an utterly stupid mistake. I have sent them a couple emails via webform acknowledging my mistake before I got the gcms notes. Due Date in my gcms notes says that my file will be reviewed in Sept 2018 which has already passed. I am sitting on the edge and hoping everything goes well. C'est La Vie! I wish all of you good news in the future.

BTW, my IELTS expire in June 2019. Do I need to retake IELTS before June 2019 if my application is still under process by that time?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajasr

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I am in the same boat. I made a mistake in my express entry profile and submitted incorrect dates of work experience when I submitted my eAPR in Feb 2018. It was a gross oversight which I realized quite late. I did submit an acknowledgement of my mistake not too long ago. The good news is I didn't gain any points because of that mistake. However, my GCMS notes say that I have 'Eligibility: review required'. The case analyst notes say that I didn't provide a letter of explanation when I submitted eAPR. It was an utterly stupid mistake. I have sent them a couple emails via webform acknowledging my mistake before I got the gcms notes. Due Date in my gcms notes says that my file will be reviewed in Sept 2018 which has already passed. I am sitting on the edge and hoping everything goes well. C'est La Vie! I wish all of you good news in the future.

BTW, my IELTS expire in June 2019. Do I need to retake IELTS before June 2019 if my application is still under process by that time?
You don't need to have new IELTS.T he day they sent you an ITA your profile is fully locked since then. Whatever paper you submitted is locked and if they take even 3-4 years to complete your file you don't need to provide new test result except for medical test.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Moved to IP2 yesterday...
That's a great news bro...after a long wait and patience you are now in the line of PPR. Hope you will get golden mail soon. I am still waiting for an update. It's been 3 months and 20 days ............keep waiting.

Reactions: gubgub

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
That's a great news bro...after a long wait and patience you are now in the line of PPR. Hope you will get golden mail soon. I am still waiting for an update. It's been 3 months and 20 days ............keep waiting.
Thanks mate! Wish you the best...

ishan44

Dec 6, 2018
You don't need to have new IELTS.T he day they sent you an ITA your profile is fully locked since then. Whatever paper you submitted is locked and if they take even 3-4 years to complete your file you don't need to provide new test result except for medical test.
Thanks for the reply!

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi all + especially @HarrisZhou and @legalfalcon

It will be very helpful if you guys can help me with these questions
I need some advice for my immigration case.
I am currently working in Montreal. I have submitted express entry profile and
I am in the pool now. I have a CRS score of 489 and so most likely I will get
an ITA in the next round. I have also got a job offer from a company in Toronto
and so I am planning to move to Toronto and start working in this new position
on February 11. The last round of ITA took place on January 10th and so I am hoping
that the next round will take place before February 11.
I am currently on a Post graduate work permit which expires on April 25, 2019. So I
do not have much time to apply for PR and then BOWP.

Now based on my above profile I have the following questions
1. I have lived in Montreal for 4.5 years and only now I am moving to Ontario, due to
new job offer. Hence, from VO perspective is this new job in Ontario a good source of
ties and reasons to stay outside Quebec. Will VO still ask me for intent to live outside
quebec?
2. If I receive ITA before 11 Feburary, should I apply for PR immediately? or should I
apply for PR only after moving to Toronto? I do not want to get stuck in eligibility review
due to quebec problem if possible.
3. I have not mentioned this new job offer in my express entry profile since I did not
have that offer when I submitted the profile. Hence, Can i add it after receiving ITA?
i already have 2.5 years experience with my current employer so I do not need this new
offer for points. It is mosly to show my ties to Ontario.
4. I will also need to change my place of residence after receiving ITA. Is that okay?