+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I received another GCMS response, and now under notes, it says "NPR Time not verified. Applicant to be scheduled for PII". Does anyone know what this means? Does it mean they'd schedule me for an interview?

oh, it also went back to "E-Octroi Pret pour entrevue PM03" which is E-Grant Interview PM03 Ready..whereas in the last notes, it had just moved to "E-Grant Review Ready PM01" from "E-Grant Interview PM03 Ready".

I guess it is just going back and forth now? lol...

And err, I also just noticed that on Page 1, for Category, it changed from "Grant" to "Attribution". Anyone know what that means, and should I be concerned?

Last edited:

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
I received another GCMS response, and now under notes, it says "NPR Time not verified. Applicant to be scheduled for PII". Does anyone know what this means? Does it mean they'd schedule me for an interview?

oh, it also went back to "E-Octroi Pret pour entrevue PM03" which is E-Grant Interview PM03 Ready..whereas in the last notes, it had just moved to "E-Grant Review Ready PM01" from "E-Grant Interview PM03 Ready".

And err, I also just noticed that on Page 1, for Category, it changed from "Grant" to "Attribution". Anyone know what that means, and should I be concerned?
Looks like you will be scheduled for interview. So the line scheduled PII shows up. Personal interview.

NPR times might mean non PR time. If you have used time before PR to claim for citizenship. Example student or workers. With valid status are allowed to use time before PR to count towards citizenship. This might mean they are unable to confirm those days and want to see your documents to confirm that.

Please don’t Quote me I am just learning to read notes myself. Hopefully interview would speed up your process. Cheers!!

Reactions: forw.jane

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Looks like you will be scheduled for interview. So the line scheduled PII shows up. Personal interview.

NPR times might mean non PR time. If you have used time before PR to claim for citizenship. Example student or workers. With valid status are allowed to use time before PR to count towards citizenship. This might mean they are unable to confirm those days and want to see your documents to confirm that.

Please don’t Quote me I am just learning to read notes myself. Hopefully interview would speed up your process. Cheers!!
oh NPR is Non-PR?!. Makes sense coz I traveled to Canada a bunch of times on a Visitor Visa before I actually moved as PR. But, I had plenty of time over 1095 days as PR when I applied.

Like you said, hopefully something gets resolved soon. Thank you for the quick response

Karandeep0001

Jul 22, 2023
Online single application,
Primary office: Sydney and secondary Vancouver
Hello friends, i applied in Nov 3,2022, Aor Nov 21
Test Completed : Feb 19 and updated Feb 27 on tracker
Background updated after fingerprints:Mar 9,2023
LPP: in progress( on online tracker)
Requested atip notes: Lpp not started and due date in Nov 16,2023, Assigned to RC 8090

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
Two of my friends got the oath invitation today, one applied in April 2023 and the other one applied in June 2023. And I applied in August 2022....
I applied in Sept 2022 and cleared the test in Feb 2023. Everything run by the federal government seems to be broken. I called IRCC today and they said I have 8 more months to go. I have given up trying. I had sent 8 web forms and involved the local MP. Even sent an email to Marc Miller informing his office about the disparity in processing to which I got a general response which was pointless.

Reactions: cyruscyrus

cyruscyrus

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
I applied in Sept 2022 and cleared the test in Feb 2023. Everything run by the federal government seems to be broken. I called IRCC today and they said I have 8 more months to go. I have given up trying. I had sent 8 web forms and involved the local MP. Even sent an email to Marc Miller informing his office about the disparity in processing to which I got a general response which was pointless.
We have the similar timeline. I can just say some guys have all the luck.....really speechless

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
still no update here as well... (status on signature)
actually, it just changed!!! Apparently I have an interview on September 27. Still 2 weeks away, but better then nothing...
that's 10 days before the 18 months! It's like they were waiting to process me in the last minute...
Anyways, I'm still mad at them, but it's so good not seeing that March 2nd date anymore!

Reactions: becca545 and Ale Ku

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019

What is your physical presence and basic presence in the GCMS notes, and what is it acutely like in the calculator? because I might have the same issue as you.

my physical presence in the calculator is 1095+ but in the GCMS note is 897

Osti79

Jan 9, 2022
Hello ! Am Nov 2022 applicant , BGC complete Feb 2023 , Test complete March 29th 2022, after that dead silent .. I requested my GCMS notes twice and still LPP shows not started , what worries me on page 3 of the notes : Application assignment :
Due date : it’s blank
Assigned by : also blank
Assigned to: also blank
Is my file collecting dust as I see no officer is is allocated to it? What next shall I do . My visa office is Sydney sun office Ottawa !
thanks

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hello ! Am Nov 2022 applicant , BGC complete Feb 2023 , Test complete March 29th 2022, after that dead silent .. I requested my GCMS notes twice and still LPP shows not started , what worries me on page 3 of the notes : Application assignment :
Due date : it’s blank
Assigned by : also blank
Assigned to: also blank
Is my file collecting dust as I see no officer is is allocated to it? What next shall I do . My visa office is Sydney sun office Ottawa !
thanks
It was the same here (application was not touched and not assigned to anyone from December 9, 2022 until Sept 12, 2023)... I'm not sure if there's anything you can do. Many people keep bothering them with notes, phone calls, MP letters, etc, but it's rare that any of that helps (and it is not good for IRCC since it takes up more resources to deal with it).

Reactions: rushi.gada

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
What is your physical presence and basic presence in the GCMS notes, and what is it acutely like in the calculator? because I might have the same issue as you.

my physical presence in the calculator is 1095+ but in the GCMS note is 897
My Basic Residence is 1224, and my Physical Presence is 1123. I visited Canada a bunch of times on visitor visa before I moving as a PR.

and oh, according to my calculation, I counted it as 1122 days

Reactions: adbcca

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hey friends,

We applied as a family in Jan 2023 (paper) from Mississauga. The test was marked completed on May 19 (tracker showed May 17th).

I've received GCMS notes twice, and they both show:

• Primary office: CPC Sydney
  • Secondary office: Mississauga
LPP hasn't started yet; it's due in 2024/02/18.

Question: Is it normal for my SIN on GCMS notes to be 000000000?