+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
In my notes I see my name has been changed from lower case to upper case and this has triggered it to show as name change. N name change is considered as non route application. Very confused now.

my MP told my application is non route as well. But does not know the reason.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
In my notes I see my name has been changed from lower case to upper case and this has triggered it to show as name change. N name change is considered as non route application. Very confused now.

is it in NOTES section, like below
--------
NOTES:
Created Date: yyyy/mm/dd
Updated Date: yyyyy/mm/dd Restricted: N
Label: General
Text: Name on Application changed:
Old Value(s): LAST, FIRST, DOB, Gender, BirthCity, Country,
New Value(s): LAST, FIRST, DOB, Gender, BirthCity, Country,
Office: CPC Sydney
------

all family members have this in my GCMS, mine is in SS, though spouse BG is cleared. Secondly, both old and new values of name are written in CAPS, unlike you stated about yours. I wonder if this is GCMS entry while populating data and for everyone.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023

Same for mine but I haven't reached out to my MP nor do I know if its non routine.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I think they do not enter sin number in gcms notes. So it always pulls zeros or the mask the sun number with zeros when creating notes. This is nothing to worry about.

what is your location in gcms notes?
Some of the folks have had their actual SIN number mentioned, so it's definitely unclear if it should show the zeros vs the actual SIN. My primary location is Sydney and Secondary location is Mississauga.

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
I got the dreaded RC 8090 as the office processing my LPP. When was people's test completed that are still waiting?

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017

Isn’t your LPP complete? That should mean your citizenship has been granted, so it can’t be non routine. Have you emailed the scarborough office asking to be scheduled?

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Some of the folks have had their actual SIN number mentioned, so
Isn’t your LPP complete? That should mean your citizenship has been granted, so it can’t be non routine. Have you emailed the scarborough office asking to be scheduled?
I did ask a month back but got the generic email saying I am in queue for next event. Does not look they have granted my citizenship.

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Some of the folks have had their actual SIN number mentioned, so it's definitely unclear if it should show the zeros vs the actual SIN. My primary location is Sydney and Secondary location is Mississauga.
Interesting!!! Mine shows zeros.

location I mean in gcms note.

Paper file
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations
#: ******

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
is it in NOTES section, like below
--------
NOTES:
Created Date: yyyy/mm/dd
Updated Date: yyyyy/mm/dd Restricted: N
Label: General
Text: Name on Application changed:
Old Value(s): LAST, FIRST, DOB, Gender, BirthCity, Country,
New Value(s): LAST, FIRST, DOB, Gender, BirthCity, Country,
Office: CPC Sydney
------

all family members have this in my GCMS, mine is in SS, though spouse BG is cleared. Secondly, both old and new values of name are written in CAPS, unlike you stated about yours. I wonder if this is GCMS entry while populating data and for everyone.
Thanks you for the reply. Might be, I was asking because my MP office told mine is non route case and IRCC does not share what they are looking at or why.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Thanks you for the reply. Might be, I was asking because my MP office told mine is non route case and IRCC does not share what they are looking at or why.
If its non routine, this notes entry is neither related to that not it reveals that, its just data population entry to gcms. Anyways this routine and non routine are just hush hush terminologies to play with, its all lottery system with no predictions and random. Non routine ones can be processed instantly while routine ones might take ages. So stay positive and dont mingle much of energy and time on it, focus on something else and one good day this shall pass too. Unfortunately there'a nothing much we cna do neither gcms lately not help much as of redacted info and so called s(15), s(20), s(21) acts and what not blah blah. And all the processing time stats are just a sham. Lottery is not dependent on time variable. So thats my two cents and best of luck to all of us, we inlanders are big threat to the society you know, eh!

Reactions: CanMon

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Omg :( sorry to hear. Frustrating for you I'm sure when people are getting there's after 4-5 months :(
naah am at a point where the frustration has now turned into a giant cloud of white. I don't know which bits anger me, and which ones don't.