+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello ! Am Nov 2022 applicant , BGC complete Feb 2023 , Test complete March 29th 2022, after that dead silent .. I requested my GCMS notes twice and still LPP shows not started , what worries me on page 3 of the notes : Application assignment :
Due date : it’s blank
Assigned by : also blank
Assigned to: also blank
Is my file collecting dust as I see no officer is is allocated to it? What next shall I do . My visa office is Sydney sun office Ottawa !
thanks
Shows the same for me. Curious to know what does it show for people who've had their LPP completed or in-progress?

Reactions: Jalalcananda

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
It was the same here (application was not touched and not assigned to anyone from December 9, 2022 until Sept 12, 2023)... I'm not sure if there's anything you can do. Many people keep bothering them with notes, phone calls, MP letters, etc, but it's rare that any of that helps (and it is not good for IRCC since it takes up more resources to deal with it).
Do you mean when we request GCMS it takes more resources from IRCC to email already available computer saved application activities (GCMS) to US? or I miss something here? pls elaborate.

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Do you mean when we request GCMS it takes more resources from IRCC to email already available computer saved application activities (GCMS) to US? or I miss something here? pls elaborate.
Yeah, there's probably some steps to get it and submit, even if it's easy... specially if you multiply it by all the people that are requesting it. (Imagine 100, 1000, or who knows how many people requesting you to do a simple calculation in your calculator everyday).
But it's not just the notes... it takes resources to answers all the phone calls, reply the emails, etc.
I have no idea, but maybe (just maybe) they would hire more officers to process the applications, or developers to improve the system, if they didn't need as many people to do all the applicant support.
Also, the support is mostly useless for us... they can't really do anything...

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Yeah, there's probably some steps to get it and submit, even if it's easy... specially if you multiply it by all the people that are requesting it. (Imagine 100, 1000, or who knows how many people requesting you to do a simple calculation in your calculator everyday).
But it's not just the notes... it takes resources to answers all the phone calls, reply the emails, etc.
I have no idea, but maybe (just maybe) they would hire more officers to process the applications, or developers to improve the system, if they didn't need as many people to do all the applicant support.
yes it's a drain on resources, but I'm sure that there are different set of resources attending calls and generating GCMS vs those who are actually processing. IRCC needs a better case load management, better processes and a more detailed tracker which would reduce the burden on agents attending to queries form us.

Osti79

Jan 9, 2022
It was the same here (application was not touched and not assigned to anyone from December 9, 2022 until Sept 12, 2023)... I'm not sure if there's anything you can do. Many people keep bothering them with notes, phone calls, MP letters, etc, but it's rare that any of that helps (and it is not good for IRCC since it takes up more resources to deal with it).
thanks ! Did you do your test and BGC while not assigned to anyone too? Am confused how do they finish my test and BGC and they don’t assign the file to anyone ? Will writing them email telling them my file is not assigned to anyone works or it will make them delay it more
Many thx

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hey friends,

We applied as a family in Jan 2023 (paper) from Mississauga. The test was marked completed on May 19 (tracker showed May 17th).

I've received GCMS notes twice, and they both show:

• Primary office: CPC Sydney
  • Secondary office: Mississauga
LPP hasn't started yet; it's due in 2024/02/18.

Question: Is it normal for my SIN on GCMS notes to be 000000000?
For me, I can see my full SIN number in the GCMS notes. I have applied online, though.

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
With all due respect, its not like this. I think IRCC platform designed to receive update for each event executed by any officer working on the application, if not also recording name and time of any officer had access to only view your application. The updated data is available on the platform wither you request GCMS or not. You have requested GCMS and defined which department has the information you need over a computer program without interaction with any person.

In January 2024 I will complete 4 years of continuous stay in Canada. Strong discrimination behavior is secretly present in Canada among countless individuals and can be seen in areas where there is no accountability and gaps in social laws. The resources which you ask for, should be for promoting individual Canadian to treat each other fairly and be human, period.

octcitizen

Oct 28, 2022
I applied in Oct 2022. Tests completed since Feb 27th after that LLP been in progress. Ordered GCMS notes which says primary office: CPC Sydney and secondary office: Hamilton. LPP status not started in GCMS notes and they are assigned to RC8090 all having same due date of 11/10/2023.

My question is about the due date. Does it mean I should expect them completing my case before that date?

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
I applied in Oct 2022. Tests completed since Feb 27th after that LLP been in progress. Ordered GCMS notes which says primary office: CPC Sydney and secondary office: Hamilton. LPP status not started in GCMS notes and they are assigned to RC8090 all having same due date of 11/10/2023.

My question is about the due date. Does it mean I should expect them completing my case before that date?
My "due date" for LPP is 01/05/2023 and is all still in progress.

• Sad
Reactions: rushi.gada

cyruscyrus

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023

nah. my due date is August 7, 2023 lol

Reactions: rushi.gada

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Mine no SIN number it’s zeros
I think they do not enter sin number in gcms notes. So it always pulls zeros or the mask the sun number with zeros when creating notes. This is nothing to worry about.

what is your location in gcms notes?

Reactions: c_evic