caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Do you mean the comments of program analyst and the case processing officer? Below are the details.

REVIEW TYPE: Al 1.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW,2020-02-20 1 have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: All .2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection criteria - FUNDS: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Outstanding Documents (Requested): - RPRF ___________________________________________ PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. -

PNC#: 3052401. - Province matches current residence: No. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. _____________________________________________ Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 883 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 889 Total CRS Points Assessed: 883 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXXXXXXXXXX edoc# 363453381 *Skill Transferability* 025 - Foreign Work Experience -Verified _____________________________________________ EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree, Computer Applications R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Team Lead (NOC: 2171) for XXXXXX R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 363453381): Dated: 2020-01-27 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES ___________________________________
FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 71 1 Min required FSW score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 69 15 - R80 Work Experience - Verified 05 - R83 Adaptability - Verified Spouse has language Proficiency SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD $31 309 Verified by statement from: XXXX Bank, Date: 2020-04-09, showing CAD $12 023 Verified by statement from: XXXX Bank, Date: 2020-04-09, showing CAD $1857 Verified by statement from: XXXXX Bank, Date: 2020-04-23, showing CAD $1857 Verified by statement from: Employees' Provident Fund, Date: 2020-01-29, showing CAD $15 565 Family of 4 requires CAD $23 542 __________________________ Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY:
2022-05-27 SPOUSE/CL ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-06-24 DEP 1 born: 2006-08-31, age at lock-in date: 13), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2024-08-30 DEP 2 born: 2012-09-03, age at lock-in date: 7), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-03-19 __________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA

No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application DEP I NO trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application DEP 2 No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION XXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 883 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -—-LANGUAGES-—- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified —-EDUCATION-- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse Foreign credential provided CERTIFICATE—— Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality —-—AGE-—- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW—- Client Information
Hi, thanks for sharing. Unless I missed something, nothing jumps out with reference to the RR comment provided here. Are there more comments? Your application needs to be reviewed by an officer for the edibility decision but no red flags in these comments. As for info sharing did you travel to the US.
Info sharing related links
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements.html

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Some information but I warn - I am speculating based on what is publicly available. For example, here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/services/access-information-privacy/access-information/access-information-manual.html#cha11_10

s.17 is an exemption from disclosing information under the ATIP act that refers to 'safety of individuals.'

Again I underline, I do not know details, this is no more than an informed guess.

Short form, if you read the information above, it is about the possibility that disclosing the information might potentially threaten an individual.

There are a number of examples listed in the example above, but mostly - repeat, mostly - they are about disclosing the name of individuals (or info that would allow one to figure out who that individual is, or their location, or other relevant information).

The most common example might be related to a confidential informant.

Now to head into the territory of "I don't know but here's why it might be completely normal and no need to worry" - a lot of the exemptions are related to info from other agencies, sources and methods, etc. It could be completely innocuous (in specific relation to an immigration file eg your specific file) if the relevant document names someone who otherwise should not be disclosed.

I could also come up with examples and fantasies about why it might be negative information (for the purposes of the immigration application), but that would also be pure speculation.

Short form, this does not tell you much - and it would be hard to figure out what the issue is from a plain ATIP request. Chances are it's completely innocuous - they have some information that names someone only distantly related to your case. (Eg. sources and methods can be totally boring stuff like where they got a report that says "no issue."). Or it could be more significant, but that's probably more rare. It may make a lot more sense with info about the applicant (country, work history, etc), but even that may be misleading and just raw speculation.

Main takeaway: it is probably not worth worrying about the specific section or issue unless you have a reason to believe security / background checks are a problem for you.

Again, not an expert, so I could be completely offbase. At any rate, the exemption does refer to 'safety of individuals.'
Nicely put and agree with your summary "Main takeaway: it is probably not worth worrying about the specific section or issue unless you have a reason to believe security / background checks are a problem for you."

Reactions: armoured

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi, thanks for sharing. Unless I missed something, nothing jumps out with reference to the RR comment provided here. Are there more comments? Your application needs to be reviewed by an officer for the edibility decision but no red flags in these comments. As for info sharing did you travel to the US.
Info sharing related links
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements.html
That's all I have with respect to the comments from these 2 persons. I never travelled to US or anyother country. What does it mean by "Info Sharing: System Error" Is it related to the eligibility?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
That's all I have with respect to the comments from these 2 persons. I never travelled to US or anyother country. What does it mean by "Info Sharing: System Error" Is it related to the eligibility?
Info sharing is part of Background Check. Background check comprises of criminality check (usually happens at R10 stage), info sharing and security screening. Security screening is the last step before a decision on the application is made. As for Info Sharing some people also see NRT (no reportable trace) in this field which means no adverse information on the applicant was found. System error is either much the same that no data was found or there was a glitch in accessing the data. If your family never applied for a visa to these countries then it will come back as NRT.
Countries as listed here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements.html

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Info sharing is part of Background Check. Background check comprises of criminality check (usually happens at R10 stage), info sharing and security screening. Security screening is the last step before a decision on the application is made. As for Info Sharing some people also see NRT (no reportable trace) in this field which means no adverse information on the applicant was found. System error is either much the same that no data was found or there was a glitch in accessing the data. If your family never applied for a visa to these countries then it will come back as NRT.
Countries as listed here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements.html
Thanks for your detailed explanation. That helps!!!

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I believe the info sharing part had some error and can see the comments "Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO's discretion". That's why I believe there is a RR even though there are no red flags in the notes section.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I believe the info sharing part had some error and can see the comments "Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO's discretion". That's why I believe there is a RR even though there are no red flags in the notes section.
Got it, these comments were in notes section? Didn't see them in the earlier post.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Got it, these comments were in notes section? Didn't see them in the earlier post.
Yes, I was just scanning through each page and came across it. This shouldn't be a concern, right?

NOTES: 14
Created Date: 2020/03/02 16:48:21
Created By: EAIDEBUG
Updated Date: 2020103/02 16:48:21
Updated By: EAIDEBUG
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/lnfo Sharing
Office: GCMS-System
Text:
Activity Type - Biographic I Genre d'activité - Biographique Partner I Pays - USA Activity ID I ID de 'activité - be86283d-1dbf-4e32-8d86-18f646146e85 Request Type - Biographic Request Response I Genre de demande — Réponse de demande biographique Errors Returned I Erreurs retournées - E99 - Internal Application Error Instructions to User - Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO's discretion. Instructions l'utilisateur - Veuillez contacter le Bureau d'aide du SMGC ou Continuez avec le traitement de la demande, la discrétion du BV.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Yes, I was just scanning through each page and came across it. This shouldn't be a concern, right?

NOTES: 14
Created Date: 2020/03/02 16:48:21
Created By: EAIDEBUG
Updated Date: 2020103/02 16:48:21
Updated By: EAIDEBUG
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/lnfo Sharing
Office: GCMS-System
Text:
Activity Type - Biographic I Genre d'activité - Biographique Partner I Pays - USA Activity ID I ID de 'activité - be86283d-1dbf-4e32-8d86-18f646146e85 Request Type - Biographic Request Response I Genre de demande — Réponse de demande biographique Errors Returned I Erreurs retournées - E99 - Internal Application Error Instructions to User - Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO's discretion. Instructions l'utilisateur - Veuillez contacter le Bureau d'aide du SMGC ou Continuez avec le traitement de la demande, la discrétion du BV.
Here is a link to biographic sharing b/w USA and Canada https://www.dhs.gov/publication/biographic-visa-and-immigration-information-sharing-canada
The notes mention of a US activity ID but like you mentioned that you/your family have never applied for a US visa then it's just a technical glitch and nothing to worry about.

Reactions: subramani_vs

Toyda

Apr 24, 2019
Some information but I warn - I am speculating based on what is publicly available. For example, here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/services/access-information-privacy/access-information/access-information-manual.html#cha11_10

s.17 is an exemption from disclosing information under the ATIP act that refers to 'safety of individuals.'

Again I underline, I do not know details, this is no more than an informed guess.

Short form, if you read the information above, it is about the possibility that disclosing the information might potentially threaten an individual.

There are a number of examples listed in the example above, but mostly - repeat, mostly - they are about disclosing the name of individuals (or info that would allow one to figure out who that individual is, or their location, or other relevant information).

The most common example might be related to a confidential informant.

Now to head into the territory of "I don't know but here's why it might be completely normal and no need to worry" - a lot of the exemptions are related to info from other agencies, sources and methods, etc. It could be completely innocuous (in specific relation to an immigration file eg your specific file) if the relevant document names someone who otherwise should not be disclosed.

I could also come up with examples and fantasies about why it might be negative information (for the purposes of the immigration application), but that would also be pure speculation.

Short form, this does not tell you much - and it would be hard to figure out what the issue is from a plain ATIP request. Chances are it's completely innocuous - they have some information that names someone only distantly related to your case. (Eg. sources and methods can be totally boring stuff like where they got a report that says "no issue."). Or it could be more significant, but that's probably more rare. It may make a lot more sense with info about the applicant (country, work history, etc), but even that may be misleading and just raw speculation.

Main takeaway: it is probably not worth worrying about the specific section or issue unless you have a reason to believe security / background checks are a problem for you.

Again, not an expert, so I could be completely offbase. At any rate, the exemption does refer to 'safety of individuals.'
Thank you for this feedback. I guess I shouldn't be bothered. Husband used to be in the military. I am PA and we have eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed and security blank. I will just wait for what comes next.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you for this feedback. I guess I shouldn't be bothered. Husband used to be in the military. I am PA and we have eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed and security blank. I will just wait for what comes next.
S17 and the likes (s15, s19 etc..) are fairly common and not something to be worried about as @armoured mentioned. Your application looks in good shape! Whenever you request the GCMS notes, IRCC will send the file with below email (an example). The statement "Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part, Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable):" as mentioned in the email below will cite if some information is withed from disclosure/redacted by IRCC. This is routine and the section of Act can vary. Sometimes applicants also receive the message "All disclosed" meaning no exemptions were applied.

Dear xxxxxxxx:

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on xxxxxxxxx, for the following records: The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the xxxxxxxxxxx residence file concerning xxxxxxxxxx.

The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part
Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 13(1)(a) government of a foreign state, 17 safety of individuals

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): xx

Further information about the Access To Information Act* can be found at the following web page: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,
ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

PLEASE QUOTE OUR FILE NUMBER IN ANY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE
IRCC adheres to the “10 Principles for Assisting Applicants,” which are listed on the following website: www.cic.gc.ca/dutytoassist

Reactions: koolord

Toyda

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone, seeking your help here because I am really confused.

I order my first GCMS notes in January 2020, received them after 30 days:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

I ordered my second GCMS notes, received them yesterday, after 16 days only:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

What can I understand from "Final: Approved". Also what about the Security, nothing is written next to it !!

(AOR: 2nd September 2019)
What did you do after you got recommend interview ? Any documents submitted by you or just updated to eligibility passed ?

Reactions: wbenamara

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
S17 and the likes (s15, s19 etc..) are fairly common and not something to be worried about as @armoured mentioned. Your application looks in good shape! Whenever you request the GCMS notes, IRCC will send the file with below email (an example). The statement "Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part, Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable):" as mentioned in the email below will cite if some information is withed from disclosure/redacted by IRCC. This is routine and the section of Act can vary. Sometimes applicants also receive the message "All disclosed" meaning no exemptions were applied.

Dear xxxxxxxx:

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on xxxxxxxxx, for the following records: The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the xxxxxxxxxxx residence file concerning xxxxxxxxxx.

The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part
Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 13(1)(a) government of a foreign state, 17 safety of individuals

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): xx

Further information about the Access To Information Act* can be found at the following web page: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,
ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

PLEASE QUOTE OUR FILE NUMBER IN ANY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE
IRCC adheres to the “10 Principles for Assisting Applicants,” which are listed on the following website: www.cic.gc.ca/dutytoassist

Please help me,

Inland-pending-SDS-APR

What does SDS mean?

GCMS NOTE1:
Application Referred to SDS

Reactions: Rj saini

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
Hello Everyone

Quick question

In year 2015 I was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) 2013 to 2015 & it was rejected.

So now I applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience I mention in the year of 2013 to 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222).

So it will make any negative impact or charge me misrepresentation on application.

My status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started

Thanks in advance

Loulla

Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone help ,,
In the summary of my gcms notes said “ security decision referred to cleared officer”, however, It mentioned in security section: Not started