#: Fxxxxxxxxx
---------------------------------------
NOTES:1

Sponsor Eligibility Decision:Passed. Application referred to SDS
---------------------------------------

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
What is that ??? We are now member of the super 'corona virus club ' ?!?!?

Organisations et entités ; 3
Crée le ; 2020/02/06
Mise à jour par ; AC18927
ID org/entité ; O263567290956
Nom; Coronavirus 2020
Genre ; Organisation
Sous-Genre ; Autre
Autre sous-genre-description ; Applications impacted by Coronavirus
Motif ; Autre
Raison- Autre description ; Member
Entrée en vigeur le 2020/05/20
État ; Actif

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What is that ??? We are now member of the super 'corona virus club ' ?!?!?

Organisations et entités ; 3
Crée le ; 2020/02/06
Mise à jour par ; AC18927
ID org/entité ; O263567290956
Nom; Coronavirus 2020
Genre ; Organisation
Sous-Genre ; Autre
Autre sous-genre-description ; Applications impacted by Coronavirus
Motif ; Autre
Raison- Autre description ; Member
Entrée en vigeur le 2020/05/20
État ; Actif
Did you just receive this? Very interesting.

I have been wondering for a while what the organisation entries mean.

A bit of guesswork, but it looks like database coding to allow them to track and/or search for applications that meet certain criteria.

This could be (and most likely is) for statistical purposes, internal studies and reports (eg to parliament) and the like.

But it would (in theory, if they decided to) help them take measures to do something with files that meet this criterion.

As an example (purely hypothetical) they could decide to extend landing dates (COPR validity).

Again, hypothetical, but if government or parliament decided to do something, this is the type of info they'd need to have to be able to implement.

Worth watching as more gcms files come in near future.

Reactions: Laurahd and Minian

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Did you just receive this? Very interesting.

I have been wondering for a while what the organisation entries mean.

A bit of guesswork, but it looks like database coding to allow them to track and/or search for applications that meet certain criteria.

This could be (and most likely is) for statistical purposes, internal studies and reports (eg to parliament) and the like.

But it would (in theory, if they decided to) help them take measures to do something with files that meet this criterion.

As an example (purely hypothetical) they could decide to extend landing dates (COPR validity).

Again, hypothetical, but if government or parliament decided to do something, this is the type of info they'd need to have to be able to implement.

Worth watching as more gcms files come in near future.

Yes I received it today ... Our application don't seems to be delayed by coronavirus, we received communication from ircc in march , may 15 and may 21 (
we received more communication in this time than in 27 months of processing .
Just curious about one thing and I don't know if you can help me, we received pre arrival may 21, in my notes elligibility for PA is now ' passed ' but security is still ' not started ' . Do they really send pre arrival without having security done ?
( 2018 March 8 th applicant ...)

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Just curious about one thing and I don't know if you can help me, we received pre arrival may 21, in my notes elligibility for PA is now ' passed ' but security is still ' not started ' . Do they really send pre arrival without having security done ?
Unfortunately I have no insight of use here. What they put for the security stages does not seem to correspond with the usual meanings.

I beleive earlier in this thread someone with more experience said that security can say almost anything until it will just read complete or something.

Reactions: Minian

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hii I received gcms notes yesterday.in my notes my secondary office was centralized intake office and action is removed and old value is New Delhi.

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
urgent help please

Hello Everyone

Quick question

In year 2015 I was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) 2013 to 2015 & it was rejected.

So now I applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience I mention in the year of 2013 to 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact or charge me misrepresentation on application.

My status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started

Thanks in advance

Sam8827

Feb 13, 2020
Hi everyone, seeking your help here because I am really confused.

I order my first GCMS notes in January 2020, received them after 30 days:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

I ordered my second GCMS notes, received them yesterday, after 16 days only:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

What can I understand from "Final: Approved". Also what about the Security, nothing is written next to it !!

(AOR: 2nd September 2019)
Hey, I received mine and it looked exactly the same. Did you finally figure what that Approved means?

Reactions: wbenamara

Toyda

Apr 24, 2019
Hey, I received mine and it looked exactly the same. Did you finally figure what that Approved means?
Security will usually be blank when passed. Approved means you should expect a passport request. I hope your medical isn't expiring soon. Goodluck and congratulations

Reactions: armoured

Raghu92

Nov 20, 2019
Hello Everyone, I hope all are doing well. Got my GCMS notes today (AOR 13 Jan 2020), kindly help in interpreting the extract:

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Created By: B6637

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:56

Updated By: B6637

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Application appears ready for approval

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:24

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Label: EE Eligibility

Text:

Family of 1. Foreign Work Experience - Following reviews of the PA's temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED *****ADMISSIBILITY*****

CRIMINALITY: passed PA: PASSED, NRT All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity. Spouse: passed

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello Everyone, I hope all are doing well. Got my GCMS notes today (AOR 13 Jan 2020), kindly help in interpreting the extract:

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:56

Label: General

Text: Application appears ready for approval

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:24

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Label: EE Eligibility

Text:

Family of 1. Foreign Work Experience - Following reviews of the PA's temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED *****ADMISSIBILITY*****

CRIMINALITY: passed PA: PASSED, NRT All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity. Spouse: passed
Congratulations!!! your application is ready to be approved, nothing missing nothing broken. Seems like you are an inland applicant

Reactions: Sheena S