+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

astrosal

Jul 6, 2020
Thank You for the reply, I am an outland applicant though.
Congratulations! Hopefully, you will be reunited with your spouse soon!

I have a few questions if you can kindly answer them:

1. What was your VO's office (country of the spouse)?

2. And did you get the notes through physical mail or electronically?

3. When you check your status online, is there any update to indicate you have been approved?

Raghu92

Nov 20, 2019
Congratulations! Hopefully, you will be reunited with your spouse soon!

I have a few questions if you can kindly answer them:

1. What was your VO's office (country of the spouse)?

2. And did you get the notes through physical mail or electronically?

3. When you check your status online, is there any update to indicate you have been approved?

1. India
2. Electronically
3. No, the timeline bar says 100%, and your application is taking longer than
usual to process

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Check the last set of pages -especially the officer's notes
there is nothing special. Eligibility still in progress.
I read this in the other page
note: in april 24.2020 ECJ originale required SVP SELDEC , Si SELDEC est positive demander :ECJ originale en arabe×PR

Last edited:

Ade3l

Feb 22, 2020
Hi I just got my GCMS note and I am confused about this. In the notes it says that I am falling short of the minimum POF required. Here's an extract:

A11.2 assessed by CIO for R75 and 76(1)(a). Not reviewed. I have reviewed and assessed the funds as per R76 (1)(b): SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $12, 330 - PKR 1,4239,58 as per Standard Chartered statement at 2019-04-30; Family of 1 requires CAD $12,669.

Now I am confused because on my AOR dated which was 18 May 2019, I had enough funds to cover the requirement. In fact I had around 13,000 CAD on the date of the submission which is above the minimum threshold. I used OANDA as a currency converter as Bank of Canada doesn't provide official rates on their website for Pakistani Rupee. Will this impact my application and what can I do to mitigate this?

On the other hand, under Assessments it says that I've passed the Eligibility criteria. Here's the extract:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

I am very confused. I am thinking of writing to IRCC about this. But I would love to get the input of the community first. Any help from you guys will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

zankhnad

May 6, 2020
hi even I got married after aor and there have been something added in organisation and entity.
Name-EE PROCESSING ISSUES-POST APR AND PRE APPROVAL MARRIAGE.
CREATED DATE-2015/09/11
REASON- ORGANISATION MEMBER
OTHER SUB TYPE DESCRIP---EE PROCESSING ISSUES- Post eligibility Marriage

Can someone please help me to understand what does this mean. I am not able to understand. my aor is 6 april 2019.
Did you get this EE Processing Issue - Post APR and Pre Approval Marriage Meaning?

zankhnad

May 6, 2020
hi even I got married after aor and there have been something added in organisation and entity.
Name-EE PROCESSING ISSUES-POST APR AND PRE APPROVAL MARRIAGE.
CREATED DATE-2015/09/11
REASON- ORGANISATION MEMBER
OTHER SUB TYPE DESCRIP---EE PROCESSING ISSUES- Post eligibility Marriage

Can someone please help me to understand what does this mean. I am not able to understand. my aor is 6 april 2019.
Did you get PPR?